First "I love you"

Got s'more (yum yum) I am getting these preference ideas from  another book, but I am not copying ANYTHING from the book to this one, and some are from requests.

Bill-
Him, he said it when you got in a small coma from getting half beaten to death by your abusive father named Steve.
-"please don't leave me, I love you"
-"..."

Stanley-
You, Stanley isn't the one who was mostly filled with loving words, but you aren't too, you said it first since he was breaking down because of the pressure his father was putting him in.
-"it's gonna be alright, i love you ok?"
-*sniff* *sniff*

Richie-
Him, he was being a retard, as you guys were sitting on your roof, you asked him. "Why do you talk so much" and he replied with. "Just to make you find out faster that I love you"
-"sHoOk!"
-".....bleh"

Eddie-
Him, you were feeling lowkey insecure about yourself, so he comforted you and suddenly said "I love you."
-"AWw"
-"I wasn't thinking"
-"wait...sO you DoNt lOve me!?"

Ben-
Both, you both said it at the same time. You were in the library, and you guys were thinking on whether if either of you should say it. But you never knew who was gonna say it, so you both said it at the same time without even knowing.
~ "I love you"
~ "oh I love you too"
~ "stop copying me"

Mike-
You, you were just playing around outside as you jumped on his back, then brought your mouth to his ear and whispered "I love you."
-"you dropped me.."
-"but I kissed you then"

Beverly-
You, you were laying on her bed back to it, and you were bored. She walked in and you held your arms out grabbing the air. "Come to me, I love youuuu"
-"sound like a baby"
-"but I'm your baby" ;)