Ouch- Wyatt Oleff

smexy god!! 😍
***

"Wyatt" You whined as you laid on him.
His face was in his phone, as his back was on the bed, not giving you any attention.
"Hm?" He said as his face was still in his phone.

"Give me love and affection god damnit" you whined again and then something clicked inside of you.

"Wyatt...." "hm" he hummed in response, his tongue slightly sticking out his mouth.
Smirking you slightly pulled up his shirt and kissed his torso. His face expression never changed.

Now you just sucked from his torso and went up, his face expression changing slightly a bit, but his attention was still in his phone. Sighing to yourself you didn't want to give up on getting attention. So you looked up at his neck.

Bitting your lip, debating on wether if you wanted to go up to his neck or not.  Not giving an actual fuck anymore you went up and kissed his neck. Hearing soft quiet moan you quickly looked up at him and smirked "what was that Wyatt?" You rested your head on his chest "..." he never answered.

Smiling to yourself you went back to his 'sweet spot' but sucked on it and bit it this time. He then monad, but a louder one came out. You smiled at yourself and but it harder this time.  You felt his hands go to your waist and squeezed it slightly. You melted into his touch. Bitting it a bit harder He screeched. "o-ok I'll give you love and affection!" He said as you sat up and smiled at him. "Good" You said as you crawled off of him and laid beside him. Him wrapping his arms around you and you melted to his soft touch once more

"You're gonna have to teach me how to put on foundation."

I kinda don't regret making this, but I kinda do, I'm just proud of myself for writing my first, fluff? Or something....