Plane- Chosen Jacobs

You were always afraid of riding a plane, you would never step foot on one, after you heard that your sister died, flying on one.

Now you had to ride one. For filming the new movie IT. You knew a friend (yea right) and his name was Chosen. Seeing that he got the script to play Mike Hanlon.

"Y/n it'll be fine." "No it will not be fine! What if what if- Chosen, IM SCARED!!" "Don't be, this is our one chance, I never flew on a plane before either" "AND!? Is there supposed to be a difference!!" You yelled, hands in your hair as you were panicking. Yea you got the part of (random name) who played as mikes love intrest, but it just shot it at you that you were going to ride a plane.

"Chosen.....I don't want to" you cried in a low whisper. "Y/n it's okay" he pulled you into his chest, rubbing your hair as your small figure shook in his arms. "I'll be right beside you, I won't leave you, y/n I promise.. trust me" "Chosen.. I don't know" "y/n just- just calm down for me be the brave and funny girl I know" you looked up at him, and sighed nodding your head. He smiled and kissed your forehead squeezing you. "That's my girl."

Imma make a part 2

PEEP MY VID UP THERE IF YOU NEVER WATCHED IT.!!