A tattoo- Jack Grazer

Give me..requests..PLEASE!!

**
The legend was always the same with the tattoo. You find your soul mate, but it's not easy, you will feel a pain, but where only the mark will want you to feel it-

"Boringgg" You said with your hands on the side of your mouth, as you fell with your back to the bed. "Come one y/n this isn't a joke" your friend y/f/n said as she sighed at you.

You sat your head up to look at her. "So what, do you see any fuckin tattoo on my wrist or anywhere!" "Language" your mom yelled from down stairs "sorry!"

Y/f/n jumped on your bed beside you. "Y/n stop playing around take this seriously! How did your mom meet your dad.." you rolled your eyes.
"Ugh, she was walking on the side walk" "yes" "then she got this burning feeling on her wrist" "yes" "it kept hurting until the pain stopped as she ran into a boy" you rolled your eyes "yes" "and then they looked at each others wrists and there were matching stars" you crossed your arms "YES!" She yelled.

"So what!? What if I don't want a soul mate! Y/f/n, what if-.. what if I want to live a lonely life, without a boy who can break my heart just like that!" You said sitting up now. "Y/n you have to accept it, it's fate, everyone around here has a soulmate, plus if it doesn't work out nothings gonna happen, it's just gonna stay there" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Girls dinner time is ready!" Your mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming mom!!" You yelled as you and y/f/n ran downstairs to taste the deliciousness of the vegetable tempura your mom made for you guys.

Eating your tempura, your mom and dad were talking while you and y/f/n were having a staring contest. "I'm gonna win.." she said as she smirked at you "no, I'm gonna w- ow" you were cut off by an excruciating pain in your wrist. "Y/n are you okay?" Your mom said as she looked towards you "Uh- yea, I'm fine, I just need to go to the bathroom real quick" you said as you looked at y/f/n she had a devilish smirk on her face. You siding your head towards the stairs she caught the memo and got up following you as you walked up the stairs her following behind, following you into your room, "y/f/n it burns it burns!" You said as it was getting worse. "I don't want this.." you said as the small visible heart was forming into your wrist.

Meanwhile with the boyz ~

"DUDE IT FÜCKING BURNS!" Jack yelled as Finn had a smile on his face while Sophia was panicking as she was worrying about her friend who was in pain. "Dude that's your soulmate tattoo!" Finn yelled as he was pointing to the small heart that was burning into Jacks skin on his wrist as he put a 'what the fuck' face on "what the hell is a soulmate tattoo!?" He yelled gripping onto his wrist that felt like it was in flames. "A soulmate tattoo is whenever you feel a burn on your wrist your soulmate is close!"  He said laughing a bit during his sentence. "A soulmate?" Sophia asked "a soulmate is the person you're meant to be with!" Finn yelled. "I WANT IT TO STOP!" Jack screeched. "I don't want to go out there" Sophia said as Finn nodded his head, "it's gettin late" Finn said looking out the window. "Then  I'm going out there" Jack said grabbing his jacket. Excitement but pain rushing through his veins.

Meanwhile at your house~

"Y/F/N GET THE SHIT TO STOP!!" You screamed as you looked at her then your wrist. "Y/n I can't he's close if it's burning that much!" She said as her hands were running through her hair. "Well how can I make it stop!?" "YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE WALK AROUND, maybe the bUrNing will stop!" She grabbed your free hand and walked out of your room to your front door. "Y/n's Going to take a breath Mrs. y/l/n" y/f/n said as she shoved you out the door and closed it. "Heh heh..she won't take longg."

Walking out in the somewhat cold weather your wrist couldn't stop burning. Walking a few more miles you sighed to yourself  your pain somewhat cooled down "Shit, she was always wrong about this damn soulmate tattoo thing" you said as you turned back around and started to walk home, a few feet away your wrist started burning again "oW- fück!" You screeched. "Well time to keep walking " you said as you held your wrist.

Jack Pov

Walking through the coldness I had to find the secret girl soon, or I'm just gonna suffer. It's a pain that these soulmate things are real.

Walking in the dark the pain started to go away. "Please, like I was gonna believe anything the idiotic girl said! Well she's my best friend..but I mean she's sometimes wrong, who would believe any of this soulmate stuff, well at least the pain has stopped, that burnt like hell" I heard someone say a few feet away.

Your POV

Walking I looked and saw a boy holding  his wrist looking straight up. "Uh.." I said as we stopped in front of each other. "...." no one spoke a word, it was just quiet. You could hear someone drop a pencil if they did.

We just stared at each other. Until he softly grabbed my wrist and looked at my tattoo. His eyes widened a bit and looked at you. "Y-you, you're....soulmate." Was all he could manage to get out. I softly grabbed his arms pulling up both sleeves since I didn't know which which one it was on.

Looking at his right wrist it was for sure a heart on it. "Soulmate?" He said as he looked at you. I nodded but looked down "I don't want this" I softly said in a whisper "why not?" He said as he grabbed my hand. "Because, I never knew it was actually true, now saying that. I don't want to be heart broken, over anything" "it's okay...I promise i wouldn't want to break your heart. You're too pretty, and you may have a nice personality, coming from a really beautiful girl, who is my soulmate" he slightly laughed during his sentence. "Okay..I'll give it a try" I said squeezing his hand as he brought me in a hug, and slightly kissed my forehead. "I promise, and this won't be because of the tattoo's" he whispered.

Guys look at my baby sister, isn't she a piece of shi- beauty!?

I'm not gonna show my face..