You dont know her- Bill Denbrough

You were best friends with Bill Denbrough. You guys have been best friends since you moved here which was way before when he met the losers club.

But it all took a turn when they found out you were dating Henry Bowers, who claimed he loved you but just wanted to get under your clothes. Bill knew this and he was furious.

•=•

Walking into the back of the school to find Henry, gripping onto GRETA BOWIES WAIST you just stood there waiting until he noticed you, but he didn't Bill did....and the losers club.

They were still your friends, but they hated Henry. Bill walking up to you you looked at him as a tear left your eye. "Y/n what's wrong?" Bill asked you grabbing your shoulder. "It's Henry..." you broke out. Causing the club to engulf you in a hug.

Bill looking at the direction you looked at his face turned red and he was pissed. He hated Henry but he loved you. You getting out of the hug you walked up to Henry and tapped his shoulder. "Hi" you said staring right at him. "Oh, y/n didn't see you...there" "why Henry, why did you do this?" You pointed to Greta who was walking away. ".." he didn't say anything but just look at you.

Bill walked up to you and stared down Henry, then grabbing your hand. "Hey don't touch m-" "your what? Your girlfriend. After all of this? And you call her your girlfriend.You think you've seen her naked because she took her clothes off? Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about, and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet tell me about one story that you're not in. You've seen her skin. And you've touched her body. But...you still know as much about her as a book you once found, but never got around to opening..."

Bill went off leaving Henry speechless, it was surprising because he never stuttered once. Squeezing your hand a bit tighter he spun around and walked away with you, not taking a glance at Henry and walking away with Bill. You let a tear fall again.

Since you didn't have a bike bill told the rest of the losers to go home and he would ride you to your house.

•=•

Stoping in the front of your house, you got off of his bike and turned around to look at him. "I love you Bill" you smiled sweetly at him. "I love you t-too y/n"  he stuttered (jahdbsjjahhhdhsiamapish) kissing his cheek you spun back around and started walking towards your door.

Bill debating on wether to run up to you and kiss you, his angel won.
Jumping off of his bike he ran up to you, spun you around and kissed you. It was short but passionate. "Will y-y-you be m-my girlf-friend, y/n" he stuttered. (Jahdsygbalapdkfnrjd) you nodded and kissing his lips softly and walking inside of your house.

Bill smiling to himself he walked back to his bike and got on riding home.

Rant time!!:
Ok so ONE! I'm so mad.. I want a summer body, but can survive without eating an hour. I mean I go exercise but I'm FAT!! TWO! I want to stop being single but NAWH some people just keep playing with my feelingsz. THREE!! Don't mess with me because I will punch you in the face on purpose by accident!! FOUR!! Type two diabetes. 👍 I don't have them, gladly BUT I might get it, and I don't want that...😭😭😭😭😭😭