Bite Me- Finn Wolfhard

This will be short..just like me.

Sitting on the couch, your parents weren't home and you were bored, so you called your boyfriend over.
"Finnnn, come over pweas, I'm lonely" you whined "Okay, I'll be over. I don't have any filming for ST today so be there in a few" and he hung up.

You wanted to watch IT the movie that came out a few weeks ago. Hearing a knock on your door you ran towards it and opened it seeing Finn infront if you. "Babyyy" you yelled and engulfed him in a hug. "I missed you too" He said as you let go of the hug pulling him inside of the house before closing your door. Running up to your couch you jumped on it and spread your arms wide open while you pulled your hands on a grabbing motion. "Cuddles!" You yelled. "Ok I'm coming"

"I wanna watch IT" you said as you intertwined you guys finger together. "...ookayy" He said as he went to shoebox and hit it.

Getting into the movie you looked at Finn and said "Richie needs to be a virgin" as you looked up at Finn. He looked back down at you "no he doesn't, he's fine-" no" "yes" "no!" "Yes!" You guys argued back and forth "Richie should be a virgin and that is it!" "No he doesn't, he's gonna stay a non-virgin for the rest of his life!" He has a full on blast smirk on his face as he was yelling "you suck!" He then yelled again "BITE ME!" "FIGHT ME!" "BITE ME!" smiling to your self you said "where at" and he let out a little gasp. "Right here?" You pointed as his neck, thats where his special spot was when you guys always made out.

You quickly sat up and bit him, hearing him let out a cute LOUD moan. "I always win....Finn."

Or Nah!?