Bitting- Stanley Uris

It hurt, but it was the only thing that you could do, either when your sad, mad, scared. Anything that was emotional or anything for that matter.

Stanley knew this, and he wanted to help, but nothing would smooth you that easily.

You bitting your lip is like bitting your thumb HARD, until blood comes out. (Attack on titan vibes😭😂) but what can I say, it helps you...but what else will help you.

/•/

"Y/n!! Y/n you have to stop! Quit it you're gonna mess it up" Stanley grabbed your hand that was resting on your bed, and rested his hand on your cheek inches on your jawline. "Please stop" "but I can't" You retorted back. "I'll help you. Okay. Stop it, your lip is gonna be messed up, and then what will I do?" "What are you talking about"

"I-....I" Stanley now noticing what he said he didn't know how to answer. "I-..." leaving with a sigh he pressed his lips onto yours. Jumping a bit, it soothes you now noticing what he was saying you let go of the kiss.

"Is that what you meant?" He slowly nodded. "If this what's gonna help you stop, then so be it, I don't want you hurting yourself" you nodded for his answer and sighed placing your head on his chest.

"I'll stop, I promise."