"Lily and I overhead Mr. and Mrs. Weasley saying Sirius Black is trying to kill us," Harry said, and we explained everything we had heard.

"You two will need to be really careful," Hermione said, looking horrified.

"And don't go out looking for trouble-" Ron started.

"We don't look for trouble, trouble finds us," Harry and I said. I groaned. Why did Harry always have to say the same thing I did?

"Either way, you'll have to be as safe as possible," Hermione said. Ron nodded in agreement.

"You guys know, right?" I said. They all stared in me in confusion. "Sirius Black is Ava's dad."

Ron looked shocked, but Harry and Hermione already knew.

"Do you ever use this thing?" I hissed, flicking the back of Ron's head.

"Ow!" he cried dramatically.

"Does that mean he'll be after Ava too?" Harry worriedly asked. I actually hadn't really thought about that. I doubt he would want to hurt his own daughter, but he might've still tried to take her away or something.

Speaking of Ava...

She slid the compartment door open, Olivia behind her. Her eyes looked lifeless, and she plopped herself down on the seat opposite mine. Harry, Ron, Hermione and I all looked at Olivia, waiting for an explanation.

'Later,' she mouthed. Confused, I nodded, and turned my attention back to Ava. She was staring at the floor.

"Ava, what's wrong?" I asked. She was really worrying me, she usually never acted this way.

"You know what's wrong!" Ava snapped, then leaned against the wall behind her, looking up at the ceiling. "My dad escaped Azkaban, is on the run, and guess where I am? At Hogwarts, and every single student here seems to be terrified of me."

I don't think any of us really knew how to respond, because there was complete silence.

"Even my best friends are scared of me," Ava croaked, sounding like she was going to burst into tears at any second.

"None of us are scared of you, Ava," Hermione said softly. "We're your friends. Just because your dad was in Azkaban doesn't mean you are like him."

Ava nodded slowly, but still looked upset.

"So, guys, er, how was your summer?" Olivia changed the subject, and we all turned to her in relief, letting Ava have her moment. I snorted a bit at the way everyone was so relieved to be out of the awkward situation.

"The part of it I was away from the Dursleys was good," I said.

"I went to France, it was nice there-" Hermione stopped as the lights started flickering. I felt the temperature of the room suddenly go cold, and chills ran down my spine.

"Guys, what's going on?" Olivia said nervously, just before the lights went out. Oh hell no, this was creepy! I started inching towards Ron, freaked out.

We all jumped when the door was thrown open, and someone fell into the room, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

"Neville?" Harry said.