Important Annoucement

Okay guys

So, I know I said I'm going to take a break from writing, and I know it's been a long time since I have last updated this book.

I know I said I'm going the sequel soon.

And I still am.

I'm so so sorry for the long wait, and unfortunately, you guys will have to wait a tad bit longer.

I'm kinda trying to sort out some personal stuff, so I'm terribly sorry for such the long wait, but it might be a couple more weeks until I can write again.

I'm also kinda waiting for season seven of Voltron to come out so then I can watch it all-

But in the meanwhile, I know this isn't allot, but I can give you some info on the next book I'll be writing.

Just saying, it's going to have, like, a lot, of crossovers.

A LOT.

Because with the storyline, their are many characters, so I'll be putting things in from different fandoms, as I did here with DEH.

So if y'all don't like that, y'all can just, not read it.

It with still be based on BMC Boyf riends though.

And I can get a better grasp on their characters after I go to see it.

OH AND FOR YALL WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE ACTAUL MUSICAL AND WANT EVERYTHING TO BE A SURPRISE, DON'T READ THE UNBOLDED PART HEERE, SKIP IT

I know that in my story Michael has a mom and a dad when really, he had two moms, which is 👌👌👌👌👌

But for the sake of the story, I'm going to keep it that he has a mom and a dad, please do not comment about that.

And since there are many characters, I might, MIGHT, since y'all have been just great, add some characters that my readers wanna see.

I'm still freaked out by having so many reads and votes and comments on this tf-

I also might be writing another book, so then updated might be even slower. (It'll be a Klance story if I do it btw)

So, I am incredibly sorry for the wait, I am very thankful for all of your patience, I hope you understand.

Thank you!!