Chapter Twenty Four

OH MY HECKIN GOSH

IM SORRY

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS

I know I said I'd try to continue updating and I really am, trust me, but my parents aren't exactly the best.

I'm just having a tough time dealing with my family but I'm not going to go too much into it, this is just supposed to be a quick note.

So I'm trying my best to update, I'm sorry once again, I'll really try to update more and I hopefully won't do another one of these again, don't worry. And the book only has a couple chapters left!

Peace out!

And I have a question for y'all, should I refer to Michael's Squip as his Squip or Jared?

For this chapter though, I'm referring to him as Jared

~Michael's POV~

I held Jeremy's hand as we walked down the path towards the park, admiring the night sky. I looked to my left and saw Jared, shooting him a glare.

Can't you shut down or something? I want to enjoy my night with Jeremy. I thought, both of us still walking in silence.
Jared nodded before disappearing, leaving me and Jermey alone. I looked back at Jermey and smiled. He was so adorable as he admired the stars.

We finally reached the open field and I grabbed Jeremy's hand, my cheeks heating up a bit. He looked back at me and smiled as well, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before lying down on the grass. I did the same thing and put my arms under my head, admiring the stars.

"The stars are beautiful today" I heard Jeremy say from beside me.

"Yeah, they are" I trailed off, smiling as I looked at the night sky.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Jeremy said, turning his head to me.

"What?" I said, also looking at him

"You" I looked at him with a glare, his cheeks visibly red even in the night sky, before I burst out in laughter. "W-what's so funny?"

"I am not a what, your supposed to say who! And that was so terrible it was hilarious!" I managed to get out between laughter, clutching my side.

"A-at least I tried!" He said, crossing his arms and putting on a pouty face. I calmed myself down and turned to him, holding back more laughter when I saw the state he was in.

"Aw, is Jewemy sad now?" I said in a babyish tone, making him pout more and nod. "Well, what can I do to cheer poor Jermey up?"

"The chicken dance" He said simply, confusing me even more. I sighed and stood up, taking out my phone.

"Only for you Jeremy" I said as the music started. I started doing the actions to the tune, keeping a dead serious look on my face. Now it was Jeremy' turn to burst out in laughter. I stopped the music and smiled, happy to see him happy.

-

I woke up groggily, noticing I wasn't in my bed but instead on a soft blanket. I looked around and picked up my glasses, placing them on my face and realizing that we were still in the park. I checked the time, shaking Jermey as soon as I saw it.

"Holy shit Jeremy, wake up, we're late!" I shouted, shaking him violently. He just groaned and rolled around.

That won't work, try getting some water from the pond over there
I heard a voice speak up from behind me, realizing that it was just Jared and going to the pond. I grabbed some water and ran back to Jeremy, dumping it on him.