SCREEEEEEE

Okay, if you couldn't tell, this is an A/N

Just wanted to let y'all know that this book only has a couple more chapters left!

Maybe, MAYBE, after I take a break from the story and if y'all really want it, I could make a sequel?

I dunno, maybe, not one hundred percent sure yet.

But @Swagcoolcat just asked a bunch of questions, so here are the answers!

Jeremy: What?! That's insane! I love him with all my heart, where in the world would you ever get that idea?!

Michael: Hmmm, lemme think... no. It's doing it's job and it's not doing much harm to anyone, so leave me the fuck alone.

Rich: I'm trying, trust me, he's just so stubborn!

Jake: Actually, I'm pansexual, so none of the above.

Christine: Alright, well, she's really sweet, and a really good actor! The only thing is, she posts everything we do online... but other than that, she's wonderful!

Jenna: Of course I do! And oh, so much! There's rumours about a couple of students having Squips again and Madeline just broke up with her seventh boyfriend! It's insane.

Chloe: Hell yeah we would! Right Brooke?

Brooke: Of course! But we're both getting Pinkberry.

Squip/Jared:

Squip/Jared: THEY TASTED LIKE TRASH I HATE YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME EAT FUCKING BATH BOMBS THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE EATEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HUMANS

Aaaaaaaaand that's all the questions I'll be taking until maybe after the book is done!

For now, the next chapter is coming up soon, don't you worry!

And for y'all that got my Thomas Sanders reference from last time, you are all amazing and awesome and you are now my friends for like Thomas Sanders.