Chapter Six

T/W: Mention of self-harm

~Rich's POV~

I waved back to Jeremy and walked down the path, holding Jake's hand and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Did you text him my address?" He asked me, staring at the scenery around us.

"Yup" I replied and we just walked in silence, not awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. We kept on walking until we reached Jake's house and we went in.

"What do you want to do?" Jake said as he walked over to the living room and I followed.

"Not sure, do you wanna watch TV?" I offered and as I walked over to him. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Of course we can" He chuckled a bit and saw me standing on my tip-toes to reach his height, causing him to burst out with laughter. "You're really that short?"

"Shut up..." I crossed my arms and frowned, turning away from him.

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings? Poor Rich" He ruffled my hair and then picked me up bridal-style, spinning. I laughed as we spinned around, Jake laughing as well. He finally set me down and he kissed my cheek. He walked towards the cup but stop when we heard a knocking at the door.

"That must be Michael" I told him and Jake walked towards the door.

"Must be" I stood in front of him and blocked him.

"I'll get the door, you stay here" I smiled a him, he rolled his eyes and smiled back.

"Alright" He walked towards the couch near the TV and sat down while I went to open the door. I opened it and saw none other than Michael, with a smile on his face.

"Hey Rich!"

~Michael's POV~

I waved at Rich, who smiled back at me "Hey Rich!"

"Hey Michael! Come on in!" He gestured for me to come inside, and gladly did. I threw my bag near the doorand closed the door behind me and then I saw Jake sitting on the couch. "Hey Jake! Michael's here!" Rich called out to Jake and he stood up, turning towards us.

"Hey Michael! How are you?" He smiled as Rich and I went to go sit on the couch beside him. I sat near the edge since I didn't want to disturb them or anything.

"I'm good, how are you two doing?" Jake sat back down and Rich sat beside Jake. Rich rested his head on Jake as Jake reached for the remote.

"Great. You wanna watch a movie with us?" He turned on the TV and I nodded.

"Sure, why not?" He went to Netflix and Rich immediately jumped up.

"Let's watch the Bee Movie! Pleeeeeeeeeeeasse?" Rich looked at Jake with puppy-dog eyes and Jake rolled his eyes.

"Fiiiiiiine" Jake sighed and clicked on the Bee Movie. Rich smiled and snuggled up with Jake. I looked at the two, so happy with each other.

If only Jeremy liked me like that....

~Still Michael's POV~

I finished my last bits of popcorn just at the movie ended and Rich clapped.

"Amazing! Did you see the big flower that the bees made at the end?" He looked over at Jake and Jake just chuckled.

"I sure did" He stood up, stretched his arms out and then turned to me. "Do you wanna grab a sleeping bag and sleep with us or do you wanna sleep in the guest room? We're fine with both"