Chapter Sixteen

~Michael's POV~

I woke up calmly, finally having an alright sleep. I looked to my left and saw Jeremy right beside me, peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. I'm fairly sure that he was the reason that I calmed down, that my nightmare stopped. I started to remember what had happened in my sleep, making me a bit frightened.

"Hello? Michael, you asleep yet?" I heard a voice say. I suddenly saw Jeremy but when I went to hug him, I couldn't touch him. "Michael, it's not Jeremy, it's your Squip"

I was about to say something when I felt a shock go through my body, making me unable to speak. "Let me explain a couple things to you" My Squip started "This isn't a dream, I'm still in your brain. Because of your constant thinking about me and how you shouldn't have gotten rid of me, I was able to come back. I'm not able to speak to you when your awake though, only when your sleeping."

"What do you want then?" I finally spoke up, able to speak again.

"You need to go buy more Mountain Dew and drink at least a bottle to bring me back. If you don't do it in five days, I won't be able to help you."

"Why would I want you back? Jeremy loves me for the way I am"

"So that's what you think? He might right now, but once he sees how much of a burden you are, he'll want you gone"
I stayed silent for a while, thinking if I should do it, but I shook the thought out of my head.

"How do I even know this is real? Dreams can create anything, there is no way that you can prove that you stay in my dreams" He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You are so incredibly stupid" He let out a light chuckle "How about this, when you wake up, I'll make sure your remember every little detail of this dream"

"But what I just normally remember my dream?"

"Fine, I'll send a little shock through your body when you close your eyes for 30 seconds or more, how about that?"
I was about to say something when the Squip started to glitch. "Your dream is coming to an end, remember, get the Mountain Dew!"

I stayed lying in bed, remembering every little detail from my dream. I closed my eyes and waited for 30 seconds to see if the Squip was really there and sure enough, I felt a little shock go through my body. I opened my eyes quickly, now knowing that the Squip was really there. I heard Jeremy shuffling from beside me and his eyes fluttered open, smiling as soon as I saw his face again.

"Good morning Jer-Bear" I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, making his cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink.

"Mornin' Micha" He smiled back and yawned, stretching his arms out. We both got up from bed and headed outside of the room, not paying attention to whether Jake and Rich were still in bed. I limped downstairs first, Jeremy following close behind me when a delicious scent filled the air.

"Do I smell pancakes?" I asked while walking down the stairs, Jeremy staring at my leg in concern.

"Yes it is!" I heard a voice call out. When I walked in the kitchen, I saw everybody awake and eating pancakes.

"What took you so long?" Chloe asked in a sassy tone, her and Brooke's plate already empty.

"We were tired, what's wrong with that?" Jeremy spoke up and stared at Chloe and she smirked. I tried to figure out what she meant by that until it hit me and apparently Jeremy as well. "No, we didn't, no!" My face went red at the realization, along with Jeremy's while he spoke.