Chapter Eighteen

~Jeremy's POV~

"Well, I was wondering, m-maybe you wanna go on a d-date?" I said as my face burned up, fiddling with my thumbs. I looked at Michael who's face was also red but I saw a huge smile appear on his face. He tackled me in a hug, making both of us giggle.

"Of course I would!" We both laughed again as he kissed me on the cheek. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Well, I saw this nice restaurant in our way to the hospital. It's not that far from here, are you hungry?"

"Hell Yeah I am! Let's go!" He stood up again and went to grab his crutches. I felt bad for him after all he's been through, at least he didn't have to use his crutches for more than a few days. I grabbed a mini purse from my bag that had a bunch of money I had saved up.

"You have a mini purse?" He said with a chuckle, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, I do. Don't you dare judge me because I saw the makeup kit in your bag" I said with a smirk, making him blush in embarrassment.

"I do not! L-let's just go!" He turned around as I laughed and went towards the stairs. I knew that he wasn't good at going up and down stairs so I lifted him up and walked down the stairs, making him giggle.

"Never fear, your heroic Jeremy is heere" I stared at him for a while until he go the pun and both of us burst out laughing. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs, I set him down, both of us still trying to calm down. We walked towards the door and put our shoes on.

"Hey dad! We're going out for a bit!" I said before opening the door, not waiting to hear his response. We both walked out the door and I shut it behind us. I was going to grab his hand until I remembered he had to hold on to his crutches in order to walk.

"So, I was thinking that we should go to an arcade first!" Michael spoke up with joy

"But the place that we're going to is an arcade and a restaurant" I said as his eyes widened and his jaw opened.

"There's a place like that?"

"Yup!"

"No way!" He said in disbelief as I saw us nearing the place "I didn't know something that amazing could ever exist!"

"Well it does and here it is!" I gestured towards the building as Michael was bursting with excitement. "Calm down Micha, it's j-"

"Calm down? This is the coolest thing ever!" He walked quickly to the restaurant/arcade as I followed behind him. The door automatically opened as soon as we approached the building and we both entered. Michael smile was so huge and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"This is so cool! Are we allowed to just, go in?" Michael asked me, a bit confused.

"I think so, it's not that formal that we need reservations or anything" I replied.

We both walked to a table since not too many people were there. "Jeremy look! It's Brooke and Chloe!" He pointed to a table on the other side of the room and I saw Chloe and Brook in a booth, taking and giggling with each other. Michael was about to stand up again when I spoke up.

"Leave them be, they probably came here on a date just like us" He smiled at me and moved back to where he originally sat, putting his crutches beside him.