✳winter times(pt. two)✳

Alex's pov.

"So it's the last day. So let's do something after school!" Kris yells as he runs in between Mikolas and me.
"What do you have in mind?" I ask.
"I don't know. Maybe just go around the city you, Mikolas, Benji and me." Kris say and both I and Mikolas chuckle. We look at eachother and we were obviously thinking the same thing.

"Benji? What is it with you two?" Mikolas asks Kris and he blushed.
"N-nothing. Where is he anyway?" Kris tries changing the theme once again.
"He said that we should wait for him, before going home, but we are obviously going somewhere else now." I say and the two nod.

We waited for a bit and just talked. Mikolas told him mom that we aren't coming back right after and soon enough Benjamin walked to us.
"Hey there Benji." I tease Kris and hit his shoulder a bit. Now he can't stop blushing.
"Wh-what?" Benjamin looks at all of us confused.

"Nothing, just Alex goofing around. Anyway we are all going around the city." Mikolas says and Benjamin nods.
"Great! Let's go then." he says and we all get up.

"We should get ice cream!" I squeal and they all laugh.
"Alex, it's winter in like 2 days!" Benjamin says but I shrug it off.
"Nah ice cream is always in season." Mikolas and I say in the same time.

"Well let's do it!" Kris sort of yells and we all just nod.
We went to a small ice cream shop. It was small and quiet everything was white with floral paterns.

"It's on me. Get literally whatever you want." Kris tells us and after a while of arguing about it we just agreed. A woman walked to us and asked what we would like.
"Chocolate milkshake with rainbow sprinkles on top and a cherry" Kris says.
"Two scoops of vanilla and one of lemon. With whiped cream please." Benjamin tells her.
"A banana split but with chocolate ice cream and raspberry sauce." Mikolas says.
"A iced coffee with a lot of ice and chocolate ice cream.(it's actually great you all should try it if you drink coffee) Please and thank you." I say and she nods.
"Sure I'll bring it right up." She says and we all nod.

Soon enough she brought every thing. We all said thank you and that's when it all starts.
There was a blue cup with straws already on the table so me and Kris both took a straw but the Mikolas did too. I gave him a confusing look but he just smiles brightly at me.

He puts the straw into my coffee and he drinks some of it.
"Oh really romantic mister." I make a sarcastic comment and he just kisses my cheek.
Benjamin looks at us and then back at Kris.

"I swear that he's going to take his cherry." Mikolas whispers to me and I chuckle a bit.
"I know probably." I say and we look at the both of them.

Kris was looking at his phone and not paying any attention to anything else.
Benjamin moves a bit closer to him and slowly takes the cherry.
"Hey! I saw you." Kris yells at him.
"What are you going to do though?" Benjamin asks but Kris doesn't anwser so he just eats the cherry.

"You know there is a really tempting thing that he could do." I say to Mikolas.
"Yeah, he could kiss him. But he's to embarased." he says and I nod. There is no way on earth that he would do that.
Kris takes a full spoon of ice cream from Benjamin now.
"Oh really?" Benjamin says to Kris.
"What? You did it first." Kris tries defending himself but that doesn't go that well. He puts the spoon into his mouth but just as he puts the spoon down Benjamin taps his shoulder. Kris turns around and out of nowhere
....

(A/N)
Did you all really think that I won't take the chance to leave a cliffhanger? Hehehe you'll just have to wait and see....
Love you all!