✳Christmas✳

Alex's pov.

It was Christmas eve and to my very much big surprise it was just me and Mikolas in the whole house. Well and his dog. Long story short, his parents had some last minute trip, we didn't mind though. Except the fact that I'm clumsy as frick.

"Alex, can you get the christmas lights?" Mikolas asked me and I nodded. We were currently decorating the tree, and it's going pretty good so far. What's missing is just the star on top and the lights.
"Here you go." I say as I put the box with the lights next to the tree.
"Great, I'll put them up. And if you want to you can put the star on top." he said and I smiled brightly while nodding.
"Yes, but it'll be a bit difficult. I'm not that tall you know." I add but he just laughs it off.
"Don't worry, I have the right way to help you." he said and I just nodded in a confused way. What does he have in mind?

After a short while he put up the lights and I got the star from the table.
"Okay, now just the star." I say walking over to Mikolas.
"Yes, now come here." Mikolas said and I walked over to him.
"Okay now." he said as he put his hands on each side of my waist, oh shit he's going to pick me up. He did so and I was able to put the star on top. After putting me back down we just looked at the tree. It looked gorgeous.

"It looks pretty good

"It looks pretty good." I say looking over at Mikolas.
"Hmmm it really does. But there is something prettier I see." he says and I look at him in a confused manner.
"And what would tha-" I was cut off by a soft kiss on my lips. Mikolas smiled at me and said "You.".
"Geez, way to make it chessy." I say with a small laugh. He laughed as well.

"Well want to watch some movie?" he asked and I nodded.
"Home alone?" I asked with a small smile.
"Well yeah. It's a classic after all." He says and I walk over to the kitchen to make some popcorn.
When I returned Mikolas was already laying on the couch with a blanket and a bunch of pillows. That cheesy idiot, I love him though.
We just spend the evening watching Home alone while cuddling and eventually we fell asleep on the couch.

(A/N)
Um hi... Long time no see.
Love you all!