I lose it when I see him grab her waist and whisper something in her ear. She giggles non controllably and that just made me gag.

I knew it! I knew he wasn't into me like that. And how wrong Joelle was about her cousin.

I was happy I was right yet my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Oh god Callie get over yourself you've been through this before. Just because Martin and Joelle think otherwise, you just saw your proof" my conscience retorted.

I sucked in a breath and quickly went into the classroom without looking at neither of them.

Soon lunch rolled by and all of us were sitting together.

Ricky was on my right meanwhile Angela and John were across giving each other googley eyes.

"Aaaaw" I coed while Ricky glared at a blushing John.

Dylan had his headphones on while Paulina was writing in her notebook.

"Whatcha drawing Paula" I ask. She was always quiet but she's sensitive and really funny.

"The exact amount of days it'll take me to figure out how to get a boyfriend"

Umm......

Ok? Ya did I mention she's kind of a wizz , well not wizz but pretty smart she would always write. Angela and Ricky kept going on how she can be an artist and also become a doctor someday.

"No your not your drawing" John points at her notebook.

She blushes and closes it quickly.

Ash is on my opposite side staring at me. I felt there was a strange aura around him cuz when I glance at him his body seems to be radiating some kind of heat.

Strange....

Probably from his make out session.i huff in annoyance and eat my cheese doodles with a blank face.

--

Gym came quickly. Everyone was split into groups of five. Turns out were playing basketball and most of the girls groaned.

What were they complaining about their all taller than me.

It's weird how I enjoy sports but get nothing beneficial out if it , except muscle.

Ash was on my team so it was hard for me to concentrate. All I can remember was the scene at the lake.

When the game started I was head so I jumped and the ball was in my hands. I let my anger at him fuel me up.

With each pass and shove out team got two points already.

The other team seemed shocked but I just ignored them.

Ashley was sitting in the bleachers shouting Ash's name.

When one of my teammates passed the ball I saw that Ash was wide open , two guys were cowering over me, and by the looks in their eyes it made me uncomfortable. I dribble to the far left and I look and see that Ash has his gaze set on me.

I was so mad at him. I knew he was a player yet I take other people's word for it. I hate being vulnerable. I hate being manipulated or controlled.

I saw the brunette girl on my team and passed her the ball instead. Throughout the game I didn't pass the ball to him, and that seemed to piss him off.

I grab my duffel bag and head towards the locker room when I'm suddenly pulled by the arm.

I turn to see Ash glaring at me.his muscles puffed up every time he inhaled and I mentally slap myself.he crosses his arms against his chest and eyes me. His nostrils see flared and he seems to be controlling himself.

"What do you want" I let the words drip poison cause I could care less right now.

"What do I want??! What's your problem?! You've been an ass all day. You've been avoiding me! If you didn't want to do the dare then you should've backed down. Besides I wanted to talk." The last sentence was calm.

I put my hands on my hips and glare at him. I breath through my nose and out my mouth quickly like I was inhaling smoke and needed it to escape my lungs. I can keep avoiding forever. It seems like a year since I've spoken to him.

He just stands there quietly waiting for my answer, I look up at him and blankly stare at him. I'm not going to let him get to me.

"What's there to talk about?"

I wait for his response and it looks like he's thinking it over. His brows are furrowed in concentration. And his jaw is pulled in, scrunching his face a little. His skin looked smooth from yay angle and I fought the urge to touch his cheek.

"Ever since the dare you've been distant and I thought I did something wrong. Now tell me!" His voice was baffling yet demanding.

"What you did wrong ! ?What you did wrong?! You deliberately flirt with me and try to kiss me! And to what!? See you today freaking flirting with Ashley that whore bag. ' I stop to catch my breath.i look him in the eyes and see his face is filled with shock and anger.

My fists are held at my sides and I feel my stance trembling. The thought if him tricking me like that. I felt like a victim being lured by a succubus.

"And then to think I thought you were different. To think I believed your cousin when she said you don't play with other girls. And your father.... You know what forget it it's bad enough that I have to worry about people abandoning me. But you, I thought.."

What did I think? I honestly thought he was my friend. Almost like a crazy friend that would annoy you but always have your trust.

Just like my parents. They seemed in love but they lied. All the fighting and splitting the family apart.

" Ha! How dare you accuse me of being a manslut. You don't know me! You know nothing. Your just as stupid as any random whore! Don't make assumptions like that!! "

My heart clenched at his words but I can't back down.

"I was the one manipulated here , your the one that led me on, all I wanted was a friend, a pranking buddy but your just an ass who likes to break girls."

I stomp away and quickly change. Angela is outside with her foot stomping furiously near the parking lot pavement.

When she sees me her hands are on her hips and next to her is Ricky with a concerned face. I text Martin that I might be late. Damn today was stressful.

-------

Sorry I'm cutting it short gotta lot to write. Thx comment and vote plz I had a great time writing this chapter