▪ Chapter 7 ▪

No. Demi. No, you´ll regret it.

Her mind kept telling her as she lay there on her bed with her back flat on the mattress in the dark room and the only thing she wanted to do was kiss Wilmer and turn that into something more heated.

“Ugh fucking hormones” She thought, as an excuse. She could feel that Wilmer was still awake because of his breathing, after six years she knew him too well. Ignoring the thoughts going on in her brain, she moved her body closer to Wilmer´s, and she could notice how he got tense when her body made a slight contact with his back, which she now was facing, being able to inhale his perfume.

It took her like five minutes before she started to talk in a whisper.

“Wilmer?”

Never moving from his spot, he hummed in response. “Hmm?”

Demi swallowed.

“Wilmer, I´m horny.” Her lips where now very close to his ear as she whispered those words into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine. He froze for a moment before turning around to face her.

The moonlight that penetrated through the window allowed him to look into her chocolate eyes.

“What are you saying?” He asked. Demi knew she wasn´t making sense, ever since they´d broken up, which had been her idea in the first place, Wilmer had made it clear to her that he was still in love with her and tried them to work again but she always rejected him, until he had given up trying to get back together, which happened like a year ago. Yes, they´d had sex after their break up a few times but it had been awhile since the last time, and after the recent events, he never would have expected her to start this.

“I know I´m being reckless but I´m so horny right now, it´s even embarrassing” She explained as she got even closer to him although she looked away in embarrassment, feeling how his hand made its way to her waist.

“Demi...” He started, as his hot breath crashed against Demi´s lips. “Though I would love to take you right here and right now, I think it´s not-” He was interrupted by a kiss.

And oh boy, did it feel so right, their mouths fitted perfectly together. Her tongue soon found its way into his warm mouth, exploring the very familiar place as it soon danced along Wilmer held her close to himself.

They pulled away, gasping for air.

“… right” He finished his sentence as his eyes couldn´t leave her lips. “I know.” She replied in a whisper before she captured his lips again, starting a second kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, intensifying the kiss. A light moan escaped her lips when she felt his growing member against her sensitive spot when his big hand placed her leg up around his waist.

“Shh, we´re still at your parents´ remember, babe?” He huskily whispered as he hid his face in the crook of her so familiar neck, leaving some wet kisses here and there. She had to bite down her lip to stop herself for moaning, and it got even harder when she felt one of his hands slipping underneath her shirt, his fingers soon sliding under the curve of her left breast. The other hand, which had been firmly placed on her waist, slowly traveled towards her inner thighs, eventually pressing his thumb against her bundle of nerves through the fabric.

“Ugh, Wilmer”

He pulled away and looked at her in the dark. She sat up and decided to get rid of her shirt, exposing her round breasts to him. Wilmer went to turn the night stand light on, giving the place a comfortable yellowish atmosphere. Demi looked at him in some kind of confusion.

“If we´re gonna do this I wanna make sure I can see you” He explained, causing her to giggle softly. Demi crawled closer to him, sitting down on her feet in between his legs. Her fingers took a hold of his shirt and took it off of him. His eyes were on her, he was addicted and he was afraid he was never going to be able to get rid of this addiction, which was now running her soft hands through his chest, then she sighed and looked into those eyes she´d fallen in love with years ago.