▪ Chapter 6 ▪

"So, Wilmer, you're staying tonight, aren't you?" Dianna asked the man as her eyes looked at him with tenderness. Wilmer looked at Demi and although she didn't really find that a good idea, she also didn't want him to leave just yet.

"He can sleep with me" She stated, surprising them all and also herself. Dianna smiled, not being able not to get her hopes high for her daughter to get back with who she knew was the love of her life.

"Demi, no, it's okay I can sleep on the couch or I'll just look for an hotel nearby..."

"Don't be ridiculous, we've been together for 6 years, and we're still friends. Sharing a bed is not much of a big deal" She said. Wilmer smiled weakly towards her and before anyone could say anything further, Eddie stood up.

"Well, then that's set, nothing to talk about it anymore" He said with a smile hanging on his lips as he fished his phone from his pocket. "Who wants some pizza?" He said, ready to order a few.

The evening happily passed by, they talked for hours about anything and everything, Maddie told them about how her friends and herself were planning on a project about saving a cleaning lady that was about to be fired because she'd stolen some bread from the school's cantine.

"We just think it's super unfair. The poor woman just wants to feed her family... Why can't they just help her and not fire her, which will only make the problem worse?" The words came out of Maddie's mouth angrily.

"Maddie, you're totally right" Started Wilmer. "I'm so proud of you taking action on these kind of matters... But, sadly, and from my own experience, I gotta tell you that things are extremely unfair in this world we live in." He sighed and looked down for a brief moment before reconnecting his eyes with Maddie's. "I'm almost sure that woman is going to get fired... But, if the world ever changes for the better, it's because of people like you, so please, never ever stop" He gave her a very warm smile, which she returned.

"Thanks, Wilmer" She said. Demi looked around, realizing all her family looking at Wilmer with nothing but love in their eyes, and she couldn't help but think that he fit perfectly in her family. She had to snap back to reality when Dallas pinched her arm.

"Silly girl" She whispered into Demi's ear before she could protest because of the pinch. "What? Why?" Demi whispered back as Wilmer began talking with Eddie, Dianna and Madison about more unfair things there were around the planet.

"Wilmer" Dallas said into Demi's ear, which made her roll her eyes. "Well, if you like him that much, go ahead and marry him or whatever, I don't care"

"And get you to murder me? No thanks."

Demi couldn't reply to her sister's words because she got up.

"Well, it was nice being here, but now I gotta go" She said, out loud.

"Aw, Dallas, but it's so late, why don't you stay?" Dianna said, getting up also. Dallas hugged her mom. "Nah, but thanks momma" She replied before saying goodbye to everybody and leaving.

It wasn't much later when Wilmer and Demi found themselves alone in her room, getting ready to sleep.

Demi collected her pajamas and went into the bathroom since she really didn't feel like undressing in front of her ex boyfriend. Wilmer sat on the bed and massaged his temples, letting out a heavy sigh. He hated being like this with Demi, he hated the fact that they weren't together despite of them obviously still being in love. At least he knew he was head over heels with her and he was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her but... If she didn't, then he would respect that.

Ten minutes later, Demi came back with her hair into a bun and her blue pajamas on. Wilmer had to fight the urges to cuddle her and kiss her because of how cute she looked but what he couldn't avoid was staring at her with dreamy eyes and Demi noticed it, which was why two pink shades invaded her freckled cheeks. She flashed a timid smile towards him before closing the door behind her back and crawling onto her bed and placing her body under the greenish covers.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked, since Wilmer was still fully dressed and sitting on the edge of the king sized bed. "Very" He replied, never looking at her. Then, he got up, turning his back towards Demi.

He unblocked his belt and then let his pants fall to his feet. Demi looked away when she realized Wilmer was getting comfortable to join her. But, although she knew she shouldn't, her eyes traveled back to Wilmer's figure as he got rid of his shirt. In just his Calvin Klein boxers, he walked towards his bag, which was laying next to the door, he looked through it, getting a white shirt which he carefully placed next to his feet and then went back to look through the bag, eventually throwing everything on the floor out of frustration since he clearly couldn't find something; his wallet, some clean underwear, headphones, chewing gum, some socks... And finally some pajama pants. Demi noticed him sighing relieved as he put them on followed by his white shirt.

She hated to admit it but seeing him in just his boxers as he got frustrated when looking for his pants had turned her on.

Demi bit down on her lip as Wilmer returned everything into his bag and then finally walked towards the bed.

She looked away, glueing her eyes on the screen of her phone.

"Thanks for letting me stay" He spoke with that latino accent of his, which didn't help Demi, as she only got turned on more.

"You're welcome" She managed to say without blushing towards the man laying next to her.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hey guys!

This week's been so painful to all the people who love Demi. I've been so worried I thought it was gonna kill me.
I just read that various sources have said that it's most probable she'll be leaving the hospital this week and I really hope she gets the help she needs.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and remember to stay strong💪💜

Xoxo🖤