╟ NamSeok ╳ ❝need❞

Genre: Smut
Words: 989
Warnings: Dirty Talk, Toys and a Public Setting

Namjoon was crying. He was crying fat, salty tears and sobbing into his hand, pathetically trying to muffle the loud sounds with his hoodie. His legs were shaking and convulsing as he pressed hard on his dick that was straining against his jeans, whining as he felt the vibrating dildo inside him intensifying. He pulled his legs up against his chest for a brief moment when he heard someone come inside the bathroom but quickly dropped them back down when it took away the pressure against his prostate. With a brief look at the persons shoes he whimpered again, hearing himself start to beg for Hoseok to fuck him. To just take him and use his as his slut, his fuck toy, his fleshlight, and, fuck, Namjoon sobbed with all the dirty thoughts clouding his mind and making his vision go hazy with pleasure. He heard Hoseok open the door to his stall, a chuckle coming soon after as his dom saw him, already wrecked and crying. Namjoon looked up at him, pressing his legs tighter together at the dark look he got. Anticipating what would undoubtedly come next.

Hoseok smirked, grabbing his boyfriend's chin and forcing him to look up, smearing the shear trail of drool all over Namjoon's face, humiliating him further, the effect evident in the way Namjoon's eyes watered afterwards. His smirk only widened.

"Such a messy slut, huh? Crying and drooling all over yourself in the bathroom when you should be having a nice dinner with me. You just want to cum so bad, huh baby, want to cum after being denied for so long, so long, right?"

Namjoon nodded, sobbing once again as the vibrations increased. He moaned out loud when he was lightly slapped, recognizing his mistake soon after.

"Ye- yes, Master. Want to cum so bad! I want to-"

"You want to cum all over yourself? Show daddy what a messy little bitch you've become."

Namjoon mewled, grinding into his hand as his dick leaked more than before, feeling his precum leaking through his boxers and unto his pants. Hoseok smiled and dragged him up, forcing another ruined sound from him. He bent him over the sink and tugged his hair up, forcing Namjoon to look at himself; face red and lips bitten down and irritated. He was sweating and moaning, trying to shy away from his own reflection.

Hoseok smirked and decided to grind up to Namjoon, moving the dildo deeper inside him, making him tear up again and moan, his shaky legs barely holding him up. Hoseok slowly reached in front of his boyfriend, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down roughly, landing a resounding spank on Namjoon's barely covered ass. Namjoon jolted, sobbing and gripping on to the border of the sink harder, letting himself babble out merged versions of "please" and "fuck" under his breath. Hoseok huffed, refusing to give in to his baby boy's pleads, running his fingertips down his lovers back to his ass, which he slapped again, for good measure. His fingers dipped into the boxers of his lover, feeling the base of the wide dildo he'd used to torture Namjoon in the morning, before he had started to misbehave and Hoseok had been forced to live up to his problem of locking Namjoon up with a cock ring. He tutted as he felt Namjoon pushing back against his hand in a attempt to get more stimulation, more pressure. Hoseok hummed as he pulled back the dildo slowly, pushing it back in shortly after. Namjoon cried out and sobbed, feeling his little cock throbbing with the need to cum, the need of release and he begged again.

"Fuck, Hoseok, fuck, fuck, fuck, please let me cum. I can't-" Namjoon pouted, feeling Hoseok stop his previous administrations in favor of kissing his collar bones.

Hoseok smiled against his baby's skin, nipping all over Namjoon's shoulders, high on his lovers sounds. He tipped Namjoon's chin up from where it was tucked against his chest, forcing him to look at himself once again. Hoseok smirked, "Pretty, pretty baby... Want me to touch your little cock? Huh baby?"

Namjoon giggled, already feeling blissed out, gurgling soon when Hoseok started palming his cock. He arched his back and thrust up into Hoseok's hand, whining when he felt the pressure leaving him. Begging him to make him feel good again, to make him- to let him cum, finally. And Hoseok gave in, slowly removing the tight, constricting cock ring as teasingly as he could with his resolve crumbling; stroking him furiously and grinding back just as fiercely , focusing on making him climax after teasing him for so long, marking the tan skin of his neck with soft hickeys that would fade quickly, choosing to focus on making him just fucking cum. He smiled against Namjoon's collarbones as he felt him twitching in his hand, reaching his freer hand up to tease Namjoon's nipples, eating up the choked up sounds his slut was making. Hoseok's hand sped up until he couldn't go any faster, couldn't fuck the dildo into Namjoon any rougher, ignoring his own dick for the most part. Namjoon giggled and moaned, feeling his orgasm reaching him, building rapidly and making him squirm and cry with pleasure. His breath shook and he whispered a plea for release, all whines and desperation.

Hoseok smirked, breathless as ever, "Cum for me, you little whore. Cum for your Master." And Namjoon did, messy and ruined as ever, with tears and spit all over his face, and now cum staining his skin, he orgasmed. Feeling fucked out as ever before, Namjoon subconsciously registered Hoseok cleaning him up and dragging him to the car while he paid for their 'meals'. He was barely coming back from his headspace when Hoseok reached the car, started it and drove away.

He was looking forward for when they got home, as he knew they weren't done playing.