╟ NamJin ╳ ❝new❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: None
Words: 1,450

Namjoon wanted to try something new with Seokjin but he wasn't sure if Seokjin would want to try it.

Namjoon wanted to bottom.

Truthfully, he doesn't really like topping; doesn't like the way he feels in control of the situation. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy the sensation and making Seokjin feel good, but, truthfully, that was all he truly enjoyed from topping.

He'd always wanted to be fucked, to feel Seokjin's dick going in and out of his ass, to hear himself moaning under his boyfriend as Seokjin looked down at him hotly, but Seokjin wanted Namjoon to top, so he's never gotten the chance to bottom, but he's finally gathered his courage to propose the idea that maybe, only maybe, he could bottom.

He was just hoping Seokjin wasn't weirded out by his request.

_____

Tongues were sliding over each other, teeth lightly pulling on each other's lips and hands were roaming everywhere and nerves were jittery and wild.

Namjoon had just gotten a promotion and they were celebrating, and by celebrating, they meant soon-to-be-fucking, or 'love making' as Seokjin liked to put it.

Namjoon's fingers fumbled with Seokjin's shirt, wanting it off and, just as his own, lying somewhere on the floor. When he finally got if off, he let his hands go all over Seokjin's torso, paying special attention to his shoulders and collarbones. Namjoon lightly nibbled on his boyfriend's wide shoulders while Seokjin popped open his pants, trying to hide the fact that he was very nervous.

Namjoon stopped Jin's hand with a shaky sigh making Seokjin look at Namjoon worriedly.

"What? Are you okay? Are you not-," He got cut off by Namjoon.

"I-I am! But can we.. try something.. new?" He looked up at his boyfriend hopefully.

Seokjin's face relaxed, shifting into a comforting, understanding expression and his previously tense shoulders sagged with ease.

"Yah! Namjoonie, you scared me! What is it? Is it another kink you have?" Seokjin teased with a smile.

Namjoon nervously laughed while he tried to put a coherent sentence together in his head.

"Ha, no, i-it's not another kink. Well, not technically. But, umm, I was wondering if you could...," Namjoon's voice trailed off into a mumble that Seokjin couldn't hear.

Namjoon blushed when Jin asked him to repeat himself, but to 'please not mumble this time'.

"Umm, I-I want you to..," Namjoon paused, uncertain until he looked up at his boyfriend's patient face and he felt himself calm down enough to complete his sentence, "top."

Seokjin's face was completely wiped from any emotion as he looked down at Namjoon, making him tear up a little and look down, thinking that Jin was weirded out by Namjoon asking, after two years of him topping, to bottom. He knew he shouldn't have asked; why couldn't he just suck it up and keep topping? God (and he was an atheist), he just messed everything up. Namjoon's thoughts were all over the place with self depreciation and he felt as if he was going to cry with pure self pity;