╟ YoonJoon/NamGi ╳ ❝bow❞

Genre: Smut? Not really though..
Warnings: None
Words: 1,242

Namjoon looked so cute and Yoongi was sure he could bow down to the fan who gave Namjoon that red bow. The way the white shirt and black pants complimented each other and the small splash of red sitting atop of Namjoon's head just made for an hypnotic sight. And he was addicted. He couldn't stop staring at Namjoon in between meeting fans, as if he was addicted to the familiar cuteness of his boyfriend that was beautifully complimented by

When they finally wrapped up the fan-meet, Yoongi wanted to coo at Namjoon while he kissed him all over, cuddle him until they were both asleep and declare his love for Namjoon while making him blush, but he also wanted to stuff that cute bow in his mouth while he fucked moans and gasps out of him, wanted to make his body lurch forward with every thrust of his hips and coat Namjoon's insides with white cum; wanted him to cry out and trash around on the bed as he came untouched from Yoongi's cock.

What to choose? What to choose..

_____

Namjoon was visibly fidgeting on the ride to the dorms, sometimes glancing at Yoongi, then going back to fidgeting in his seat, a thin coat of sweat was beginning to show on his neck and forehead, making him look anxious or nervous because of something.

When they arrived at the dorms, Jungkook and Taehyung immediately raced for the couch while the rest calmly walked to the dorms, all of them feeling quite tired from the long day; even if they enjoyed meeting fans and signing their albums, they still got very tired when the happy rush went down. They all went at a calm pace, all except Namjoon.

After he took off his shoes and put them on the carpet besides the door, Namjoon hurried into the room he shared with Hoseok, yelling out that he had some 'ideas' and would be there for a while, and to not disturb him. Then the click of the lock rebounded from the hall signaling that the door closed

Yoongi was immediately worried; Namjoon almost never wrote ideas down alone, as he wasn't the best at writing down his thoughts and needed someone to translate them into paper for him and that person was usually Yoongi or Hoseok.

Yoongi just shrugged it off as one of those days. Days both of them got when they just had to be alone; depression is a bitch and he knew it better than anyone.

And so, he let him have his time alone, putting off his wishes of fucking Namjoon into next week for another day.

_____

Inside the room, Namjoon quickly took off his clothes, carefully as to not knock down his bow. He palmed his growing erection through his royal blue boxers than complimented the red on his head. He shakily groaned; sitting down and smiling to fans as if he didn't feel Yoongi's gaze him was hard, as if he wasn't imagining what Yoongi was thinking about.

Imaging that Yoongi was thinking about fucking him to next year, all because they both had a soft spot for cutely-fuckable things; as he squirmed in his seat at the fansign, trying to discreetly hide the way his dick was twitching in his pants.

He hurried to get the lube and his favorite vibrator, a gift from Yoongi for 'when he misses him'. He pulled down his boxers and kicked them off. He sat down on his bed and opened the lube, quickly applying some to his fingers, which he then guided to his ass. He moved to lie down to get a better angle and slowly moved a finger into himself, then another one when he didn't feel pain from the first one, slowly dragging them against his walls then starting to move them.

He moved them in and out, trying to find his prostate, closing his watering eyes abruptly and holding back a moan when he found it. He quickly realized he wouldn't be able to hold in his moans after hitting his prostate straight on with his fingers a few more times and he struggled to think of what could muffle his moans.

...? The bow? The bow. The bow!

He quickly stuffed the red cotton into his mouth, biting down hard on it as he continued for a few minutes before deciding that his fingers weren't enough and he lathered lube onto the vibrator he had gotten earlier, feeling himself get more and more excited at the thought of fucking himself with it.

He gently slipped it in, muffled moans slipped out at the slight stretch he felt as his eyes stung behind his eyelids snd he slowed down for a while, then slipped what was left of the vibrator into him. He thrusted in and out shallowly for a while, trying to get used to the stretch of it. Then he turned it on to the lowest setting as he started getting accustomed to the intrusion.

Namjoon twitched at the vibrations that coursed through his body, moans and gasp that were, thankfully, muffled slipped out of his mouth when he moved the vibrator and it pressed right against his prostate, his dick twitching at the continuos courses of pleasure that racked his body making a few stray tears and sobs escape Namjoon

He held it there and continued to turn up the vibrations until they were at max and he had tears running down his flushed face at the intense pleasure and his loud sobs were barely muffled by the red cotton that started all of this. He moved the vibrator so it didn't press against his prostate when it got too intense, but then quickly pressed it back against it when he recovered, knowing his orgasm was closing in on him when a steady stream of precum started leaking from his tip and running down his torso onto the sheets.

He kept doing that for five minutes straight, muffled moans of 'Yoongi' and 'oh my god' were heard in the room, apart from the buzzing of the vibrator doing it's job until he finally came, trashing around wildly and kicking the bed as cum poured out of his untouched cock and stained the golden, sweat soaked skin.

When he got down from his high, he spat the spit-soaked bow out unto the floor while gently slipping the vibrator out of his ass and covered himself with his blanket. He was soon asleep, not bothering to clean himself up of the drying sweat and cum stuck to his body and leaving the turned on Yoongi outside his door.

Imagine Yoongi's surprise when he'd gotten curious as to what would take Namjoon so much time alone in the room, only to be greeted with familiar faint moans which made his member twitch and made him want to go into the room just to fuck Namjoon until his eyes were literally only white and the only thing he could remember was Yoongi's name.

And, oh, Namjoon was definitely getting it when he woke up; Yoongi was making sure of it. He chuckled and turned around to go and deal with his problem while shaking his head, they both had a really bad soft pot for cute things; Yoongi especially having a newfound affinity for the red bow that one fan gave Namjoon. He was definitely sure that he could bow down to them.

a/n: 's not that short anymore