╟ NamJinMin I ╳ ❝sexting❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: Dick Pics and Toys
Words: 1,476

Jimin grunted and kept moving his hand up and down around his dick, a picture of Namjoon looking fucked out on their bed that he secretly took after they had sex showing on his phone. He was a few minutes into jerking off, having been aroused by his boyfriend's teasing methods that often left him with blue balls and a flustered face, and as he was about to finish, a notification came in from Snapchat. He read 'Joonie' and immediately tapped the little window that expanded into the Snapchat homepage for a few seconds before opening a photo.

The neon purple vibrator he gave Namjoon for his birthday was the focal point of the photo. A tube of lube was besides it and on the other side of it was one of Namjoon's collars. Jimin moaned, cursing his boyfriend's ability to make him weak and strong at the same time; to build him up and throw him down as he wanted. He only allowed it because he was completely whipped for him, or his cute little boyfriend would've gotten his ass beat a year ago.

He read the caption a few seconds after while he ghosted his fingertips over his twitching member. 'Send me a pic, wanna imagine it's you' it read. Jimin growled a bit in the back of his throat as he wrapped his fingers tight around his dick. He took a picture of himself from a downwards angle, making sure to capture his face and throbbing erection before typing the caption with stiff fingers. He hit continue and scrolled down to the 'J' in his contacts, stroking up and down desperately, as though the only thing he needed to live was relief. Sweet and merciful relief.

His eyes fluttered closed with a groan when his slender fingers brushed over a sensitive spot over the head of his cock and he blindly clicked where he guessed Namjoon's contact was and tapped send, not bothering to check who he sent it to as he orgasmed hard, his legs twitching as his balls constricted and spurts of cum dirtied the towel he had set down and a bit of his phone's screen, not to mention his hand.

_____

Jin was halfway to asleep when a loud 'ding' came from his phone, effectively startling him and making him fall off his chair, dragging the book he was reading before he dozed off down with him, hitting his shin with it. He gasped in pain, then choked on air and coughed erratically as he rubbed the spot on his shin that the book hit. He glared at the book but didn't do anything to it, not wanting to damage the excessively expensive item. He stood while leaning on the chair, his legs weak from the fall,then sat back down and took his phone from the desk, glaring at it, too, for waking him from his mid-sleep. He saw a notification from 'Mochi' and scrunched up his nose. Why would Jimin send him anything?, they never even interacted directly if it wasn't for Namjoon (he'd admit he would very much like to interact more with Jimin without Namjoon in the middle). His eyes narrowed at the Snapchat notification as he slowly slid his finger over it and put in his fingerprint to open the phone. A few seconds after the phone opened, a photo came up and-.

Wait, what? Is, is that-? Why-?

He gawked at the screen for a few moments, his eyes going over the caption over and over as he wondered who, and why, had blessed him slash cursed him with what he was seeing. 'Hope you have fun babe' read the sheer, black stripe on Jimin's chest. He quickly saved the picture and sent a snap back.

His flushed face was bearing a surprised expression in a way that his eyes widened almost comically while the caption read a simple 'wow'.

He sent it to Jimin then quickly closed the app, going to his conversation with Namjoon and sending him the picture he had previously received from Namjoon's boyfriend.

'I think this is for you...' was all he said.

_____

Namjoon waited for a few minutes for Jimin's response before getting started, slightly disappointed that his boyfriend didn't respond, then shortly after becoming smug as he imagined the effect the picture he sent had on Jimin. He turned off his phone after debating whether or not he wanting to film himself this time and deciding that, no, he wouldn't film himself this time, and putting it in the night stand besides his bed.

H put on the collar, feeling how tight it was on his throat with his fingers and imagining that it was Jimin's fingers instead. He sighed shakily as he took his favorite vibrator and coated it with lube, putting a bit extra just to make it easier on him. He raised himself up and placed the vibrator at his entrance, circling it around his rim before starting to gently push it in, he had stretched himself beforehand, but he never was one to skip giving himself time to adjust.

He kept pushing in bit by bit until only the glitter gem on the end of the vibrator was showing. He exhaled shakily, the feeling of his walls being stretched around something always being a thing he would find pleasure in, even a slight sense of comfort came from it. Namjoon moved the vibrator around until he found his prostate, gently thrusting into his ass as he shook on the bed from the waves of pleasure clashing down on his spine.

Just as he was about to turn it on, a notification came from his phone. He groaned but turned around in the bed, the vibrator still snug between his cheeks. He lifted his phone to his face and saw a notification from KakaoTalk. Namjoon smiled, though his smiled quickly fell when he shifted and the vibrator pressed against his prostate making a shiver run through him and faints moans come out of his mouth.

He quickly opened his phone, after recovering, and clicked on the notification, assuming that it was from Jimin. He was confused to see that the notification wasn't from Jimin, and instead it was from Seokjin. He wasn't mad, of course, he kind of had a polyamorous crush on him. His actual boyfriend knew he was polyamorous and didn't have a problem with him dating multiple people at the same time, but what Jimin didn't know was that he actually liked someone, or that the person was Kim Seokjin, the rich person that Namjoon talked to all the time he wasn't with Jimin.

Namjoon opened his conversation with Jin and immediately noticed that the person on the photo was certainly not Seokjin. He immediately recognized the person's face ( and dick) as his boyfriend's. He read the text under it that explained everything he needed to know. Namjoon laughed quietly at his boyfriend's mistake of sending his dick pic to Jin instead of him, but his smile slowly faltered like before when he started imagining Jin's reaction. He had saved the photo so.. he must have liked it.. He knew it was a reach but he couldn't help but let his mind wander. Was his hyung in the same situation as him? Was he rocking against the bed with a toy shoved up his ass? Or was he like Jimin? Fantasizing about fucking Namjoon's boyfriend while his cock was locked in a cockring..

Namjoon whined and moaned as he turned on the vibrator and thrusted it in and out of his tight ass, all the while he filmed himself getting wrecked by the pretty sex toy. He originally wasn't going to film himself, but that idea was discarded as soon as he started thinking about Seokjin in a dirty manner.

"Fu~ck, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" He practically screamed as he held the vibrator against his prostate with shaking hands. He felt his stomach become warm and his balls start to tighten in signs of his orgasm closing in on him and he started thrust the vibrator against his prostate rapidly, seeking release like an animal chasing it's prey. "God, fuck! J-Jin! Fuck, Jimin!" His balls tightened as did his stomach as he twitched and moaned on the sheets while spurts of cum shot out of his cock.

He laid there for a while after having turned off the vibrator and gotten it out of his ass, heavy breaths making his body feel heavy and worn out as the sweat and cum dried on him. He chuckled weakly and smiled at the camera before turning to stop the recording with his foot.

He sat up and cleaned himself up while debating wether or not to send it to them.

In the end he decided, why not?

a/n: yes this will have a sequel because i split it up into two parts 😈
self promo: check out my other book called 'Laurence' on my profile where i talk about shit and other shit