╟ NamMin II ╳ ❝oppa❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: Dirty talk and Oppa kink
Words: 1,954

Namjoon started to say something but got cut off by Jimin who had stopped circling Namjoon and chose to settle behind his kneeling form.

"I didn't say you could speak, did I?" Jimin said smirking. If Namjoon wanted to be fucked by him, they were going to do it his way. And he was a kinky fucker despite having a cute and defenseless appearance

Namjoon exhaled and whined in te back of his throat at the thought of not being allowed to speak, knowing that was what he did best. Jimin pulled roughly on his hair, making Namjoon look up at him with wide, glazed over eyes.

"Open your mouth," Jimin commanded. Namjoon was confused, but opened his mouth anyway. Jimin stuck out his tongue and let a string of saliva drop down into Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon's eyes fluttered closed when he felt Jimin's saliva on his tongue, feeling shame creep up on him fir getting off on such a vulgar act. Jimin closed his mouth and told Namjoon to close his own and swallow; he did as told while moaning pathetically.

Jimin watched in false disgust, feeling himself harden more. He moved in front of Namjoon's face.

"Take my pants off," Jimin told Namjoon, "and my boxers."

Namjoon eagerly unbuttoned Jimin's pants with shaking fingers and pulled them down, revealing the tent in his boxers, before he pulled those down. Jimin's dick was almost fully erect, the stretched flesh was flushing at the tip and Namjoon wanted to touch, to lick, to choke, to make Jimin completely hard with his body, but as he went to touch his cock, Jimin bat his hand away, making Namjoon whimper and look up at Jimin with questioning eyes.

"Now, now. I didn't tell you to touch, did I?" Jimin teased while smirking as he looked down at Namjoon's needy expression. "You want to touch me?" Jimin asked even though he already knew the answer. Namjoon made a little choked noise between his teeth and nodded in response. Jimin chuckled but didn't say anything, choosing to tease the man kneeling in front of him.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, making Namjoon desperate to feel Jimin's dick hitting his throat, to feel Jimin against his body as he grunted out degrading statements, but he didn't do anything, because Jimin hadn't told him to.

Then Jimin spoke again, "Suck my cock," he ordered. And that was what Namjoon did.

Eagerly moving his mouth towards Jimin's almost erect dick, wanting to make him fully erect, he stuck his tongue out and licked over Jimin's slit, then took half of his dick in his mouth, slowly moving down his cock until his nose was pressed against Jimin's flat stomach. Then he looked up.

His expression alone mixed with the warm feeling around his cock made Jimin moan, consequentially making Namjoon's ego swell. He hollowed his cheeks, going up and down his cock, eyes fluttering closed again. He stopped around Jimin's head, swirling his tongue around it and digging his tongue into the slit while jacking Jimin off with his hands.

He moaned at the taste of Jimin's precum; he didn't taste distinctively like anything but just the thought of it being Jimin's precum made it better than anything he had ever had the pleasure of tasting in his whole life.

He sunk down on Jimin's cock again and stayed there, bobbing his head while moving his tongue around it. This earned him another moan and a swear from Jimin, making his chest swell while feeling proud of being the one making him let out those sounds.

He kept doing that for a while, filling the room with obscene squelching noises and the occasional moan or groan from Jimin, until he was told to stop. He did reluctantly did so, having gotten addicted to the taste and feel of Jimin in his mouth.