╟ Introduction & Requests

I'll start by saying that zero of this book's content is meant to offend any of the boys, BigHit and/or any fan of BTS(or anyone reading this, for that matter); I'm only writing this book for fun and because there is a serious lack of bottom Namjo...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I'll start by saying that zero of this book's content is meant to offend any of the boys, BigHit and/or any fan of BTS(or anyone reading this, for that matter); I'm only writing this book for fun and because there is a serious lack of bottom Namjoon in this world. If you have any complaints please message me about it, but don't start a war on the comments.

A disclaimer, this book may contain: realistic and unrealistic sexual scenes,  kinks, BDSM, Dd/lb, mentions of and graphic scenes of cheating, mentions of and graphic scenes of rape, kidnapping, death, depression(and some other mental disorders), self-harm, homophobia, suicidal thoughts and attempts, gang bangs, polyamory(just in case you don't like that) and some scenes that will make you want to punch the screen for various reasons.

All chapters will be categorized with Genre:, and any warning will appear after Warning:.

You can make requests on the conditions that:
•It does not contain a rape scene that is Namjoon and the person you want him to end up with(anyone else with Namjoon or any other character in the story with anyone that is not a part of BTS is okay).
•It does not contain a lack of preparation, safe word, aftercare or BDSM etiquette in a sex scene(if you want one(rape scenes do not count)).
•It does not contain himself vore and/or any type of mutilation outside of self-harming.

(*If you do not understand any of the conditions please message me so I can explain)

**Please request by commenting on the last paragraph or message me if you wanna stay anonymous(and if you want a specific thing to happen, please add that to the request, too). I can't promise I'll get to all your requests if I get too many(or any), but I'll try.

I proof read everything I write myself, so if you see any grammatical errors, please don't be shy to point them out and I'll correct them

That's all for this very long introduction!
Bye!