╟ NamMin I ╳ ❝dont shoot❞

Genre: Angst
Warnings: Death and Kidnapping
Words: 538

Jimin's fingers shook around the gun he was holding, inexperienced and terrified. His eyes were closed tight, an arm, also, over his eyes as if they weren't closed. His aim never changed, his target never moved, nor did his arm, even though it trembled in fear and guilt, not to mention sadness. All he could hear where the muffled sobs of his boyfriend sitting in front of him.

"Go on...," the captor's low, whispered voice was against the ear his left arm wasn't covering. "I'm the only one who knows where your family is." The unknown man's breath was uncomfortable against his ear and neck, but he didn't pay it any mind; he was too preoccupied listening blindly to Namjoon's desperate muffled pleas for Jimin to not shoot. That was all he said. Don't shoot. Don't shoot. Don't shoot. Don't shoot.

"Hey. Hey, kid," the man chuckled against Jimin's ear, squeezing his shoulder in a mocking attempt to reassure him. "You'll miss your target if can't you see it."

The man proceeded to non-too-gently pry his arms from his face, his eyes being startled open, widening as they saw the pathetic state that his boyfriend was in.

Namjoon was tied down to a metal chair by rope, making red marks appear around his wrists and ankles. A red silk was tied around his mouth, standing out beautifully against his skin while gagging, choking out words with much difficulty. His face had tear-tracks all over, making his cheeks red and his eyes puffy. Namjoon was continuously shaking his head as his chest shook. Jimin's bottom lip quivered, threatening to give in to tears. His arm lowered a bit, making Namjoon's shoulder slump in relief before Jimin lifted his arm again, aiming straight at his boyfriend's head.

Jimin's fingers went to the trigger.

Namjoon breath was knocked out of him.

The captor cackled behind them.

Jimin looked away.

And pulled the trigger.

He didn't dare to look in front of him after the loud noise from the gun firing reached his ears, more so when he heard the wet squelching sound of-of Namjoon.

_____

The captor let his family go after that while saying that 'he was a man of his word'. Jimin didn't care, he wanted to get out of there. He wanted to get his family and run the fuck away from the horrible, horrible guilty that haunted him. His brother hugged him tight as soon as they were released. His parents soon joined the pile of tears.

"Aww," the captor mocked, joining his hands on a mock-adoration pose. "Such a heartwarming reunion." The man scowles, letting his hand fall to his sides, revealing how he really felt about their reunion. "Get outta my sight begore you end up like the other young man."

They hurried to get to the exit the man was pointing at, not wanting to get a bullet shot through their head like 'the other young man' they didn't know; but Jimin knew, of course he knew. His family would eventually find out about how they were alive and who the young man was, but not now. They deserved the right to think their son was innocent for some time.

a/n: oof sorry