╟ NamSon ╳ ❝jealousy❞

Genre: Everything
Warnings: Zero
Words: 1,142

A request by lance_is_cute I hope you like it!

A year. It had been a full year since Jackson saw Namjoon. And he was going insane.

Sure, the late night Skype calls and the occasional sext made it somewhat bearable, but it was still hard to not be able to feel Namjoon's presence besides him when he woke up and it was also very hard to not be able to knead Namjoon's ass as he thrusted teasingly slow into him. His sounds were the best when accompanied with the tightness around his dick. Jackson missed that; he missed Namjoon. So when he got the message that they were going to meet up with BTS for, hopefully, a collaboration, he almost jumped for joy around his room, except it was late at night and he didn't want to risk it, so he settled for second best: packing everything he could, like a maniac.

Truthfully, he didn't get a wink of sleep that night, and he really didn't care that when Jinyoing came in and saw him packing like crazy he had a minor heart attack (I mean, to be truthful, he did care, but not at that moment), or that he got scolded not very lightly by Jarvik because he got no sleep at all, he was way too excited about seeing Namjoon and talking to him, and going out on dates with him, and.. fucking him. He groaned at just the thought of it.

Yeah, he was fucking excited, alright.

He found out soon enough, and to his grand displeasure, that they weren't going to meet soon; they were actually meeting in two weeks. Damn, two weeks? Now that he thought about it, it was going to be a long two mother-fucking weeks. Later that day, he got a text from Namjoon telling him about how excited he was for the collaboration and to see Jackson again.

'omg, Jackson!!! I'm seeing you again and we're collaborating and just wgdpsujcbdlams'

Jackson smiled at his cute boyfriend while blushing. He could just imagine how huggable Namjoon looked right that moment, face red with excitement and giggling quietly while typo randomly to express himself. Jackson was so excited to see his boyfriend again. A week and a half after, Jackson's group was boarding the plane at three in the morning. Half of the guys were half asleep and the other half, including Jackson, were tiredly dancing around.

When they all finally got in, Mark immediately fell asleep while the rest were slowly dosing off, including the ones who were excited. All except one: Jackson. He was tired, so tired, but his excitement wouldn't let him go to sleep, even though he'd tried everything: counting sheep, pretending to be asleep, heck, he even tried to sing himself to sleep (that only worked when Namjoon sang to him) . So he tried the last thing on his list: calling Namjoon.

He unlocked his phone after typing in the password (12994, after Namjoon's birthday) and immediately went to the phone app. He scrolled down a bit before clicking on the contact titled ' ♡Namjoon♡ '. While the phone rang, Jackson face palmed when he realized he could've just went to 'Recent' and he wouldn't have had to scroll through the entirety of his contacts. On the second ring, Namjoon's rough, sleep ridden voice rang through the speaker making Jackson feel guilty for having woken up his boyfriend so early in the morning.

"Ja-Jackson? What d'you nee' me for at two in 'e morning?"

Jackson winced as Namjoon yawned on the other side of the screen then answered.

"U-umm, I, kind of can't fall asleep. Will you sing for me?" Jackson sheepishly confessed as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

Namjoon sighed then groaned through the line making Jackson feel more guilty than he already felt.

"Okay."

_____

After Got7 and BTS met up, their managers immediately started talking, leaving the boys to fend for themselves.

Jackson went running to Namjoon, who wrapped his arms around his small boyfriend, smiling and scrunching up his eyes that had eye bags underneath. The rest of the guys from both groups started to awkwardly introduce themselves to each other in attempts to make, at least, acquaintances, if not friends.

"How are you, love?" Jackson whispered into Namjoon's chest, looking up at his gentle giant of a boyfriend.

"Tired, thanks to you," Namjoon playfully teased him while pulling away from the hug.

Jackson smiled sheepishly and kissed Namjoon in apology for the inconvenience.

"'M sorry, love."

"'T's okay, babe."

No-one noticed Seokjin sitting in one of plastic chairs of the resting room, sulking while glaring at Jackson as he kissed Namjoon, his Namjoon. Jackson didn't deserve Namjoon. Seokjin deserved Namjoon; he who cooked for him, who was always there as his hyung. He deserved Namjoon, not some random bugaloon who mistakes him for a foreigner.

Seokjin continued to fume silently in his chair as the couple reunited and friendships arose.

_____

Namjoon's breath stuttered in its way out of his triathlon as Jackson rolled his hips slowly, massaging his dick against Namjoon's prostate.

"A-ah, fuck, Jackson, j-just--"
Namjoon's plead was cut off when Jackson repeated his previous movement, making Namjoon's eyes water when his boyfriend's cock pressed harder against the sensitive bundle of nerves in him.

"Just what, baby?" Jackson teased, knowing very well what Namjoon wanted. He stilled his hip's movement as Namjoon caught his breath to finish his plea.

"Just, just, fuck, just fu-u~ck me!" Namjoon wailed as Jackson thrust roughly into him in the middle of his sentence. His hands went to his boyfriend's muscled arms, looking for something to hold onto and use as an anchor through the waves of pleasure.

"As you wish baby," Jackson kissed his boyfriend's opened mouth, licking into it and swallowing the moans that slipped out as his thrusts became timed and rough, slamming into his boyfriend in a ruthless rhythm that made him cry and hold onto his bulging biceps. Namjoon through cried his pleasure as his prostate was constantly abused and prodded with every movement of his boyfriend's body. He missed this so much. He missed the way Jackson's teeth gritted as his ass tightened around him. He missed the way his boyfriend made him spasm on the bed as he came all over his chest. He missed the way he moaned softly, still shaking from the aftershocks, as his boyfriend's cum filled him up. He missed the look on Jackson's face as his thrusts faltered with the waves of his own orgasm. He missed the way his sweetheart of a boyfriend took care of him afterwards.

He also really missed the way his eldest hyung's eyes filled with jealousy when he saw them the morning after; Namjoon holding onto his much smaller boyfriend who was struggling to carry his weight.

He missed that; he missed Jackson.

a/n: good news: I am alright and I got a new iPhone for my birthday! Yay! (My birthday isn't until the seventh of November but whatever) I didn't update yesterday because transferring the account and the internet to the other phone was tedious, but I'm uploading it today. This will be the last update of this hectic week. I hope you forgive my tardiness and the fact that I've failed you twice this week. I'm truly sorry.