╟ NamSeok ╳ ❝husbands❞

Genre: Smut
Warnings: Cross-dressing
Words: 1,715

Namjoon's skirt brushed against Hoseok's thighs at every thrust of his hips making faint burn marks start to appear, but he loved it. He loved Namjoon. And his skirt; the skirt made it all stand out, made the moment all the more memorable. They had discussed Hoseok's newfound fetish a week ago; cross-dressing. Namjoon's ability to understand people's situation and, in this occasion, kinks, was something Hoseok could brag to his friends if he wanted to, so he was very flexible with what he would do. He had been kind of iffy at the idea of him in a skirt, as he'd never worn anything of the like outside of jokes, but he was very happy to indulge Hoseok in his fantasies, even though he was confused as to why he learned that information after their wedding. Namjoon and Hoseok had talked about what they would be willing to try and what was definitely off-limits. They had agreed that Namjoon would wear a skirt to start off, and only when he wanted to, as he wasn't ready to just randomly start wearing pretty panties and frilly stockings.

Hoseok hadn't pushed Namjoon to do anything or expected anything from him regarding his fetish; he could wait for him. Four years together had taught him much.

They did have sex like they normally would, no skirts or anything, before Namjoon decided to at least try wearing a skirt, even if it was in private, 'just to get the feel of it'. Namjoon did wear his skirt in private; more that he had thought he would have.

He had gone out the day after Hoseok confessed his fetish to him and bought a kind-of prude skirt he figured would do the job. He felt weird as he went to the cashier, as if everyone knew what he was buying the pretty clothing for. Thankfully, the cashier didn't say anything besides a greeting and the price of the skirt, 39,577 won, which he thought was a bit pricey for just a skirt, but what did he know about fashion these days?

After he got to their home and triple checked that Hoseok wasn't home, he carefully pulled the skirt from the plastic bag and set it down on the bed. He stared down at it for a few moments, then he took off this jeans but kept his boxers on. He shyly stepped into the skirts then lifted it over his hips. He slowly turned around to the mirror, fearing his reflection; thankfully, he was pleasantly surprised.

Namjoon oon found out that he actually liked how he looked in a skirt. He also loved when he found himself imagining Hoseok's thought when he saw him in the skirt. He loved thinking about how he would throw him on the bed and fuck the living shit out of him. How he would grunt and make him feel worthless while his actions showed the opposite. How he would make him cry and beg for an orgasm because he wouldn't let him cum. But Hoseok was too sweet for that. He'd have to suggest it sometime.

Ok, so maybe he didn't try on the skirt 'just to get the feel of it', but who can really judge him?

He decided to keep on the skirt, but take off the remaining articles of clothing. He sat on the bed waiting for Hoseok, itching to touch his growing erection, but holding back, knowing that Hoseok liked to make him cum untouched.

He didn't wait that long, thirty minutes at most, until Hoseok came home.

"I'm home, baby!" Hoseok's voice ring throughout their house, making Namjoon jump at the suddenness of it, quickly becoming flustered as he realized that oh my god, this was really it, they were really gonna do this, before he calmed himself down.

"I-I'm in the bedroom," Namjoon said back, making Hoseok's steps stop for a minute, then redirect their direction to the bedroom at the end of the long and poorly lit hallway.

Every resounding thump of Hoseok's shoes made him more and more nervous, until they stopped at the door, momentarily stopping Namjoon's heartbeat with them. The door slowly opened and his husband's dark form peaked through the gap. He slowly came into the room, his eyes widening when they fell on Namjoon's skirt-covered lap, which had a noticeable bump on it.