╟ TaeJoon ╳ ❝stress❞

Genre: Everything
Warnings: Mentions of Toys
Words: 1,269

Taehyung's day had to be the worst one of the year. At least he had Namjoon's words and touches of comfort to make him feel a little better about all the bad things that happened during the day. The day had started normally, if a little busier than usual, but that's how running a business was and he was used to busyness. Then it slowly went downhill. People running into him and spilling various drinks down his shirt was annoying, very annoying, considering the fact that he only wore brand name suits, but he could deal with it; accidents happen and he wasn't about to make a fuss because of some silly accidents people caused.

His secretary ran into his office in the middle of lunch break, panting and loudly announcing that they had lost one of their best clients, Jung Hoseok. Taehyung groaned while dragging a hand down his face, messing up his glasses. His secretary, Yaen, sighed sympathetically, knowing that this was a big loss for them as a company and their employees; she just hoped there wasn't many complaints at the salary cut.
Taehyung ever finished his lunch after his secretary left because he had to make adjustments and shorten people's salaries until they got another promising customer. Some people complained, but most just accepted the slight adjustment. He hated to cut back people's money, but he couldn't just demand that Mr. Jung became their client once again.

At three in the afternoon, only a few hours before he left to go home to his Joonie, what he thought was the cherry on top was finally revealed.

Suddenly, shouts were heard from the street in front of his company building, swears and demands startled him from his mindless signing. When he peaked out the window, Taehyung saw that a multitude of protesters against the bank in front of them blocked the street to shout profanities about the bank and 'talk' about how they were taking money from them. He felt bad for them; he'd been with that bank for years and he's never had a problem with his accounts. He even personally knew the owner of the building, Min Yoongi. He was a tough guy, Taehyung knew he would pull through but his precious building would have some damage after the protestants left (he saw a few of them with egg cartons and metal pieces that were sure to damage the aesthetic of the crisp white building).

Of course, he realized, after a few minutes of looking out his window in sympathy, that if the streets were blocked, none of the occupants of his buildings would be able to leave, unless they were walking. He knew his house wasn't walking distance and that was off the list of ideas, and he wasn't the type to own a helicopter, so he was resigned to stay until the protestants left the streets.

He groaned but took out his phone to send Namjoon a snap. If he was going home late, he wouldn't worry Namjoon about it. He showed the camera the crowd then quickly panned to his unimpressed face. He put the caption: protestants. Probably home late, srry baby, and sent the snap to Namjoon.

A few minutes later, Taehyung received a notification from 'Joonie♡', Namjoon's Snapchat username. He opened his phone, then immediately after opened the snap. He was met with Namjoon's pouting face with the caption: awwh. hope you have food there!. Taehyung chuckled and sent Namjoon a snap showing him his almost-full lunch box with a smiley face. He didn't get a snap back, but instead he got a message with a simple 'I love you' written in the grey text bubble. Taehyung smiled again, a bit more emotional this time. Bless Namjoon and his long distance stress detector. He sent an 'ilyt bby ♡', then closed his phone. He still had some papers to sign before he was done for the day.

Slowly but surely, the small stack of papers he had to sign grew as Yaen kept coming back with more and more papers, taking the ones he already signed and bringing twice as many papers.He didn't say anything and just kept signing the endless stack of papers to the background noise of the restless protestants, knowing that the day had been bad for both of them. Finally, finally, after what seemed like centuries of screams and hand cramps, Taehyung was finally able to go the fuck home and leave stress behind.

All his employees and clients were already gone as he took the elevator to the parking lot. He walked over to his black car and turned it on, walking around for a bit while the engine warmed up and the AC cooled the cabin, mindlessly scrolling through social media as he waited. After a few minutes, he got in the car and started cautiously driving down the dimly lit roads. A quarter of the way home Taehyung ran into a traffic jammed road which had no u-turns anywhere near him, much to his displeasure and annoyance. Taehyung slapped the steering wheel and he grit his teeth together in irritation; the universe really didn't want him to see Namjoon today, didn't it?

He opened his phone again, went into Snapchat and sent another snap to Namjoon as to why he would be home very much later than normal.

Namjoon replied with a simple screenshot of Taehyung's favorite drama that he was missing with the caption of: ill tell u what happened when u get home :).

Taehyung felt another course of affection and thank you go through him because of his kind boyfriend.

After an hour and a half of slowly moving through traffic, he finally reached his destination; Namjoon's and his' apartment.
He walked into the house, careful as to not make noise because he was sure Namjoon must've already gone to bed. As he turned on the light and saw no Namjoon, he assumed he was right.

Taehyung walked to the kitchen and set down his empty lunch box on the counter. He walked to the bedroom while slowly taking off his jacket and stretching his stiff arms. When he finally opened the door, he found the light was off and he turned it on.

Immediately, his eyes went to Namjoon, who was standing in the middle of the room while wearing absolutely nothing other than a cockring on his boyfriend's hard dick. Taehyung gawked at Namjoon, who just gave a little twirl with smile, also giving Taehyung a sneak-peak of the red gemstone fitting snugly in between Namjoon cheeks.

Taehyung silently moaned at the whole view of Namjoon, feeling his dick twitching in his pants at the erotic sight. He slowly walked towards him while sensually unbuttoning his dark, coffee stained shirt, getting his fingers stuck in one of the buttons hole for a while before recovering, pulling a brief chuckle from Namjoon that made him smile in return. When he reached Namjoon he finished pulling off his shirt then pulled his boyfriend thight against him by the waist, sandwiching Namjoon's hard-on between their tummies and making Taehyung's boyfriend's smile falter. Taehyung puffed a breath onto Namjoon's ear, then lightly nibbled on it.

"Couldn't wait?" Taehyung teased with fake disappointment.

"Mhmh, was meant to be a surprise," Namjoon smiled again and lightly bit on Taehyung's neck making him hum. "Do you like your surprise, love?" Namjoon continued with false innocence, pursing his lips and making cute eyes at Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed Namjoon, "I love it, I love you."

Namjoon kissed back, "I love you too."

a/n: treesaretall dont worry KookieMonster part two is already made but I wanted to tease ya ;) (I'm not making a part two to this srry :( )