Chapter 1 - Hallucinations

1 month later

After a month, the humans were sent back home and were advised that they should rest and to not stress them selves to much.

They walked into their sweet home,the smell of vanilla filled their nostrils.They felt weird and that something was missing...but what? They looked around the house like it was their first time...but they felt like it had been ages since they have been here.They decided to go to their shared room and lay on the bed for a while until they had enough energy to start to unpack and settle in their house.

"Its good to be back.." Yoongi sighed laying on his bed.

"It is.." Jung kook agreed.

"I'm hungry and Im not tired...I'm going to go cook something do you guys want anything...?" Hoseok questioned

"I'll come and help I had enough resting" Jimin said as he and hoseok went down stairs,before they made anything to eat they looked around the house to get that familiar home sweet home vibe...

"Weird why is this picture frame empty?" Jimin questioned as he grabbed the empty oak wooden frame.

"I dont know maybe we accidentally bought an extra one by accident" hoseok suggested

"I doubt that..anyways lets go cook some ramen I'm craving that" Jimin said as he putted the frame face down back on the wooden shelf.

Jimin and hoseok started to cook some spicy ramen with some kimchi and chopped beef on the side and placed their medications on the side.Once everything was done they washed their dishes and went upstairs to eat and take their medications with the others. Yoongi and jungkook were still sound asleep and the others tried and tried to wake them up several times but neither moved a bone.So hoseok taught of an idea.he grabbed the bed sheets and pulled them making the 2 other fall on the floor making them open their eyes.

"wakey wakey" jimin said as the 2 others huffed and got off the floor,when jungkook got up on his feet he started feeling a huge head ache and started screaming in pain...the others went by his side and started worrying trying to calm him down....while jungkook felt a lot of pain and started to drift and close his eyes....

Hallucination 

"wakey wakey risee and shineeee" a purple haired girl sung but the four people on the bed ignored her and threw her a bunch of pillows making her fall. "HEY!!"

End of Hallucination

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes seeing 6 eyes on him in worry.Jungkook didnt know what it was..he felt he knew the girl but from where? he never saw her...

"Are you okay !!??"yoongi said shaking his shoulders.

"i..i dont know what happened" jungkook said rubbing his temple.

"here drink this" jimin said as he gave jungkook a cup of water with the pills he had to take.

"lets eat and tell us what happened" hoseok said as they all went downstairs to the dinning room and started.

"so..can you tell us what happened" yoongi said as he slurped on his ramen.

"well..at first i was fine but when i woke stood on my feet and all of i sudden i felt a pang inside of my head..it was very unbearble and painful...and than i saw a purple haired girl saying wakey wakey just like jimin said...and than i remember pillows flying at her making her fall and i saw four people on the bed which looked like us...but i couldnt see her face clearly all i remember was her voice,hair color and the clothes she was wearing than ..everything went pitch black and  than i see you guys again...maybe it was just a dream but..i kinda feel like we know her but..from where?" jungkook questioned as the others looked at each other in confusment...The nurse didnt tell them anything about any serious head aches so this was weird but they didnt think much of it and continued eating.After they ate they went to clean the dishes and decided that they should go on a walk.It was a beautiful evening,the sea blue night sky with the stunning stars shining bright as the moonlight.