5. Propositions

*~Joker~*

*~Joker~*

I grew agitated when nobody could locate this Alex girl. It was like she didn't exist, which was crazy because I know I didn't imagine her last night. Though I thought she was a guy, her voice was muffled under that unappealing helmet thing she was wearing, but as soon as she removed that thing...I was shocked and amazed that a girl as beautiful as her was racing scumbags in Crime Alley at midnight. On top of that, I had never seen her around so I wanted to know who she was and where she was from.

She surely couldn't be from around here, especially talking to me the way she did, but I think that's what turned me on about her. She didn't fear me like most people did, which was something I wasn't used to, but I'm sure that I could teach her to fear me if I really wanted to.

"Aye J, I think I found her. Her name is Alexandria, she's eighteen years old, and the daughter of some rich man...but that's all I could find out about her." Frost told me, entering my room uninvited.

"Let's go." I said, getting up and walking out of the room. It didn't take long to locate her and by the time we did, she was already out and about which made following her a whole lot easier. She was clearly on to us because she immediately pulled over and climbed out of her car, glaring as we pulled up beside her. I didn't expect her to get in the car with me, but surprisingly she did and it felt good having her by my side.

"What is it about me that has you so intrigued." She asked me. My smile instantly faded as I stared at her, taking another pull from my blunt. What was it about her that had me so intrigued? Besides the fact that I found her oh so attractive and fiesty, I could tell there was more to her than meets the eye.

"You know..." I began, letting out a maniacal laugh. "I really don't know. But if you're willing to let me...I'd like to find out."

"Why?" She questioned, glaring over at me. I threw my head back and let out a loud, irritable groan, looking back over at her as she stared at me.

"Why? Why, why, why....whyyyy what?" I chuckled, laying my head on her shoulder. "Why don't you just stop asking me questions doll face, and let me show you a good time."

"I don't think you'd know a good time if it sat on your face." She hissed, rolling her eyes at me. Feisty, feisty, feisty! I loved it!

"I have a better idea! How about you sit on my face? That...my dear, sweet kitten, would be a good time had by all." She shot me an evil look, making me chuckle as I leaned up and tapped my driver on his shoulder. "Take us to the fun house."

"Fun house?" She questioned.

"Don't worry, princess. The fun house is sort of like...like my happy place." I assured her, placing my hand on her thigh once again, only to have her push my hand off once again. She's playing hard to get, which I've never had done to me before, but I found it...kinky. She was a challenge that I was willing to accept.

*

*~Alexandria~*

*~Alexandria~*

We sat silently in the car and all I kept thinking to myself was that this was a mistake. I should've never gotten in the car with this crazy man, but my curiosity got the best of me and now...here I am. I had my arms folded across my chest, looking over at him while he stared back at me. Was it wrong that I was oddly attracted to him? Of course it was. I don't even know why I found him so attractive because he is NOT my type, but there was something about him that had me feeling a little hot and bothered.

"What's on your mind, kitten?" He asked me. That's another thing. Kitten. Never have I ever had someone call me that and it was such a turn on.

"Just trying to read you, that's all." I told him.

"I'm unreadable."

"Not completely." He cocked his head to the side, squinting his eyes as he started to smile once again. I've come to realize that whenever he smiled, it wasn't just because he was happy or amused. He smiled because he was literally insane.

"Nice try, doll. You're just trying to get inside my head, which no one has ever been able to do."

"If you say so." I said, turning my attention away from him. We didn't talk anymore after that. We just rode in silence until we got to his Fun House, which was literally an amusement park fun house.

"Um...do you live here?" I asked him, as we climbed out of the car.

"No kitten. This is my happy place where I come and hang out, sometimes clearing my mind." He said, intertwining his fingers with mine. We headed inside the fun house, where his men were all just sitting around, laughing and chatting it up with one another. "Clear out!" His loud voice echoed through out the room as everyone scattered around like little roaches.

"You say jump and they jump." I murmured, rolling my eyes.

"You'll be jumping soon enough, kitten." He said, running his fingers through his silky, green hair.

"Don't count on it." He ignored my snarky remark as he walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tensed up, feeling his warm breath on the back of my neck, while he inhaled deeply against my neck. "Joker...hands off."

"Is that what you really want?" He whispered in my ear. No. I thought to mI shuttered a little, turning around to face him.

"Yes. That is exactly what I want." I walked away from him and looked around, giving myself a small tour. "So...tell me, Joker. Why am I really here? Surely it's not because you're 'intrigued' with me, so what is it really?" He was watching me intensively as I turned and looked at him, watching him watch me.

"I have...sort of...a proposition for you." He began, walking up to me. He brought his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek, staring down at me while I looked up at him. "I want you to be mine."

"Huh?"

"I mean...HA, HA, HA! I mean...I want you to join me." He laughed.

"I'm not a joiner." I told him. "So I'm going to have to respectfully decline your offer, but...whenever you need someone to help you disturb the peace..." I grabbed his jacket collar and pulled him down, only inches away from his face.

"You know where to find me."

T R A P P E DOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara