7. Disturbing The Peace

*~Alexandria~*

*~Alexandria~*

A Few Days Later

Alex's Outfit

"Alex, we really need to talk about what happened the other night. Please call me back or come home, I'm worried about you. I love you." I listened to my dad's fifth voicemail that he had left me, as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I haven't been home since that dinner, nor have I spoken to my dad or anyone else. For the last few days, I've been staying in Joker, since he refused to let me get a hotel.

"Talia didn't mean any harm by what she said. She just meant that I was finally having a child that I helped create, but no matter what...you were and will always be my first child." I huffed and deleted his voice messages, listening to the next one which was from Uncle Robin.

"Hey kid. I know you're still upset about what was said at dinner, but we're worried about you and we want you to call and check in. Even if it's just to say that you're okay...call us. I love you Alex and so does your dad. Don't let that daddy issue having ass broad upset you." I cracked a smile at his comment, laughing a little as I deleted his voice message. Leave it up to him to make me smile.

"Alex? It's almost time to head out." Frost spoke, coming into the room I was in. I quickly wiped my face and turned to face him, nodding my head.

"Okay, here I come." I told him.

"Uh...is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. Why you ask?" Stupid question, I know, but I was trying to act as if I were okay when I clearly wasn't.

"I may not have any emotions, but I know tears when I see them. What's going on?" He asked. Though Frost and I rarely talked, he was the only one that actually talked to me aside from Joker.