20. Jane Doe

*~Alexandria~*

*~Alexandria~*

From the moment that I was admitted into Arkham, I haven't done anything but sit in my room day in and day out, trying to rack my brain and somehow regain my memory. Nothing was working though and I was literally about to lose my mind if I continued to sit in this room and stare at the same four walls.

"You know the Rec room is opened for all patients, baby girl. You included." I heard someone say. I was curled up in my bed, facing the wall, as I slowly turned around and looked at the person standing in the doorway. "Alex?" I squinted my eyes, slowly sitting up as I saw the bright, blue haired girl walking towards me.

 "Alex?" I squinted my eyes, slowly sitting up as I saw the bright, blue haired girl walking towards me

Jerrika Karlae as Blue

"Blue?" I gasped. All of a sudden, my head immediately started throbbing as I covered my face, seeing flashes of Blue, Kane, and I when we'd hang out before she went missing. "Ah, shit!"

"Oh my God...Are you okay?"

"I...I think so." I hissed, slowly laying back down.

"Do you want me to call one of the orderlies in here?" She asked.

"No...no, I'm okay." I assured her. "I was in a crash a few months ago and I lost my memory, but when I saw you...it was like bits and pieces came back and I instantly remembered you. You went missing two years ago, a week before Kane was arrested and thrown in Blackgate. I thought...I thought you were dead."

"Well as you can see...I am very much alive and I've been in this place for two whole years."

"What happened? How did you end up here?"

"Long story short...I was found wandering around the outskirts of Gotham and people instantly thought that I was insane. Truth be told, I just wanted a break from everyone and everything, so when I was admitted into this place...I wasn't Harper. I wasn't Blue. I was Jane Doe. Till this very day, I am still the one and only Jane Doe." She smiled.

"Why didn't you call anyone? Let us know that you were okay?" I asked her.

"How long have you been in here? We don't exactly get scheduled phone calls, unless you're sleeping with one of the orderlies and they provide you with cell phone usage."