8. Joker's Queen

*~Joker~*

*~Joker~*

My eyes were glued to Alexandria as she stood a good distance away from where I was, looking at the motorcycles that were lined up. Ever since we had that amazing sex session the other night, I was for sure that she'd be all over me, but I was wrong.

Unlike most girls, she acted as if we didn't do anything and I think that made me want her way more than I already do.

On top of that, she was becoming one of the most ruthless criminals in all of Gotham, and it wouldn't be long before she makes a name for herself.

"Yo, J?" I pulled my eyes away from her and glared at Frost as he quickly walked towards me. "Just got word from and ally in Crime Alley. It's about Harley."

"What about her?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"She's back...in Gotham." I closed my eyes for a split second, taking a deep breath and opening them back up.

"Bring the car around. We're going on a little drive." I said, sitting back in my seat. I closed my eyes again, looking back on the moment I first met Dr. Harleen Quinzel:

 Harleen Quinzel:

"Dr. Quinzel. You know, I live for these moments with you." I told her, watching as she smiled and reached for something in her pocket. "What do you got?"

"I got you a kitty." She smiled.

"So thoughtful." I knew she thought she was curing me, but she wasn't. Instead...she fell in love with me. "There is something you could do for me, Doctor."

"Anything. I mean, yeah." She spoke, quickly.

"I need a machine gun." I told her.

"A machine gun?" I smiled and nodded my head, knowing that she was going to deliver what I asked. It only took her a few days to get what I asked, which is when Frost came and helped me escape Arkham Asylum.