28. If I Can't Have You...No One Can

*~Omniscient~*

"Escaped? How the hell did she escape?" Robin asked, glaring at Bruce. News about the break in at Arkham spread through the town like wildfire and not only was Alex missing, Gotham's worst criminals were also out and wreaking havoc throughout the the entire city.

"How else do you think?" Bruce spoke, his voice as calm as it always has been.

"What, the Joker? Impossible, you told him that she was dead."

"Yeah I did, but I think he found out the truth and went there to break her out."

"So...if we find Joker, we find Alex?"

"Pretty much, but we have to deal with the other villains of Gotham City before we go look for her." He said.

"Say what? There's no telling what that clown is going to do to her!" He exclaimed.

"He's not going to do anything to her. He...he loves her." Robin snapped his neck in Bruce's direction, glaring at him as if he had just lost his mind.

"Is that clown even capable of love?"

"When it comes to Alexandria...he is. I saw it in his eyes when I told her that she was dead. He was...hurt, but before that...he admitted to being in love with her." He told him.

"Goodness gracious." Robin chuckled, in disbelief. "Of all villains that Alex could've fell for, she fell for Gotham's absolute worst!"

"Be that as it may...she's safe with him for now and that's all that matters. Now suit up and let's go save our city from destruction."

*

*

"Breaking News! Last night, Gotham's worse criminals escaped from Arkham Asylum last night and is reportedly running wild all over the city! Two Face was last seen robbing jewelry stores with his partner in crime, The Riddler. Also, Bane, Penguin, and our beloved Bruce Wayne's daughter Alexandria Wayne; who is also known as Black Siren, has reportedly escaped as well. If you've seen any of these criminals, then fear not. Batman and Robin are on the scene and soon...everything will be back to normal!"

Harley scoffed, as she stared at the TV that was hanging above her cell cage, watching the news report

"Nothing is ever normal in Gotham, lady." She rolled her eyes, looking back up at the TV screen, as her eyes widened when she saw a picture of Alex. "So...little miss toy of the month is the daughter of that handsome billionaire? I think I can have some fun with this. The only thing left to do is blow this popsicle stand, but how?"

As if her words traveled beyond her cell, the sound of an explosion erupted, making Harley quickly drop down to the floor. Gunshots then filled the room as she covered her ears, crawling over towards the corner of her cell. Looking up, she saw two people wearing all black, rushing towards her cell door.

"Open it!" A smooth sounding, female voice said.

"On it." Another female voice spoke. She knew exactly who the two women in black were.

"Ivy? Livewire?" Harley smiled, jumping up.

"Hiya Harley." She squealed and jumped up, running into her two very best friends arms.

"How'd you know I was in here?"

"When you didn't come back, we figured you ran off and joined the circus again." Livewire said, making Harley roll her eyes. "But we heard through those static police reports that you had been captured by the bat and brought to a secluded location."

"Mistah J set me up. He tried to kill me, all because of that damn toy!" She pouted. "But I have a plan to get my man back and get rid of his little toy once and for all!"

"Are you serious right now? That man tried to kill you and you still want to be with him?"

"I agree with Livewire, Harl. Joker has already proven that he can't be trusted, so why are you still allowing him to have power over you?" Ivy chimed in.

"Have either of you ever been in love?"

"Love is for the weak!" Livewire spat.

"I have." Ivy admitted. "To three people actually.

"What? Spill! Who are these three lucky guys?"

"Well..." She began, but the sound of yelling and footsteps made her turn around and sigh. "To be continued, ladies. In the meantime...let's get out of here."

"Let's do it!" Harley smiled. The plan she was cooking up in her head was so devious, and she knew that once she did this...Joker wouldn't have a choice but to come back to her. If I can't have you, Mistah J. No one can. She thought to herself.