21. Good Riddance

*~Omniscient~*

*~Omniscient~*

Harley was hanging upside down, humming to herself, as she slowly spun around in a circle. Her mind was solely on one person and one person only, but she knew for a fact that he wasn't thinking about her. She felt bad for doing what she did back at the club, but she knew that if Alex wouldn't have shown up when she did then she would've had Joker back in her life.

"What are you doing up there, Harl?" Ivy asked, mixing toxins together as she looked up at her friend.

"Oh you know, Red. Just...hanging around." She laughed. "I'm so bored! What do ya say we get dolled up and go into town? You, me, and sparky!"

"We can't do that and you know it."

"Whyyy noootttt?" She whined.

"What you whining about now, Quinn?" Livewire asked, strolling into the room.

"Same old, same old. She wants to go out, but we can't do that because we're laying low." Ivy sighed. "America's most wanted women going out for a night of fun? Tuh, I wish, but we got to keep a low profile."

"Technically...she's the one that's wanted and supposed to be laying low. You and I, on the other hand, are free to come and go as we please."

"Keep it up, sparky, and I'll come down there and show you what my trusty bat can do!" Harley spat.

"Bring it on, bitch!" Harley dropped down from the ceiling, grabbing her bat, while Livewire laughed and let the static come up from her nails.

"Will it kill you both to get along?" Poison Ivy shouted.

"YES!" They both said. As soon as they were about to brawl, a loud bang halted them as they turned towards the door.

Joker strolled inside, holding his cane, as he held a smirk on his face; looking at the three women who were staring at him in complete and total shock. Considering the fact that no one has heard from Joker since the club incident, they were all shook at the fact that he found them so quickly.

"Puddin'!" Harley shrieked, running over towards him and jumping in his arms. "You came for me!"

"Of course I did, doll face." He grinned, tapping her nose.

"Wow...one minute she's terrified of what he's going to do to her after that stunt she pulled at his club, and the next minute...she's all over him like powdered sugar on a funnel cake." Livewire huffed, shaking her head.

"Shut it, spark plug!"

"How did you find us, Joker?" Ivy asked, ignoring the constant feud between her two friends.

"After my precious doll here called me up, apologizing and begging for my forgiveness, I traced the number and now...here I am." Harley felt butterflies in her stomach as she smiled up at Joker, laying her head on his chest. Little did she know...this would probably be the very last time that she would ever get this close to him. "I have an idea. Why don't you three put on your party clothes and let me take you all out for a night on the town. You know...like old times."

"Old times huh? I don't trust this and I don't trust you, clown!" Livewire spat. Joker clenched his jaw, taking a deep breath as he let out a low growl.

She's going to be next!

Until then, focus on Harley.

SHE. IS. THE. ENEMY!

"You know what?" Harley began. "We don't need them, Puddin'! We can go out all by ourselves, just me and you."

"Even better, doll. Ever better." He smirked.

*

Joker was speeding down the streets of Gotham, running every red light there was, as he slammed down on the gas and went faster

"Come on, Puddin'. Do it!" Harley cheered, placing her hands on his thigh. He looked in the side mirror, seeing Batman's car speeding behind him, as a smirk grew on his face.

"Oh. We have got company."

"Batsy, Batsy, Batsy." She grinned. A cold chill came over Joker as he glared at her, remembering the exact same moment between him and Alex; except she was the one that was driving recklessly, while he sat comfortably in the passenger seat:

"You know...if you weren't so crazy, I'd think you were insane." Joker said to her, making her laugh as she looked over at him.

"I'll take that as the compliment I know it was meant to be." Turning a sharp corner, both Alex and Joker noticed that they were being followed, by none other than The Dark Knight himself.

"Oh. We have got company." Joker said, looking out the side mirror.

"Batsy, Batsy, Batsy." Alex smirked. "Want me to lose him, daddy?"

"Of course, kitten. Do it!" She sped up, turning a sharp left as she weaved in and out of traffic. "That's it, doll face."

Gripping the steering wheel, he felt his anger rising and was about to reach over and strangle Harley to death, but Batman leaped onto the roof of the car...making a loud BANG sound.

"Stupid Bats, you're ruining date night!" She snapped, taking the gun from his hoister and shooting up at the ceiling. Joker laughed hysterically, heading straight for the river that was directly in front of them.

"Puddin'..." Harley started to panic. He knew she couldn't swim, which is why he went straight for the water.

"This is for Alex, doll face!" Joker grinned, as he drove off the edge.

"Puddin', I can't swim!" The car splashed into the water, causing Harley to jerk forward, slamming her head on the dashboard.

"Good riddance!" Joker hissed, opening up the door and swimming away, leaving Harley to drown. Little did he know, Batman had dived into the water and was swimming down to retrieve her before she even had a chance to drown.

This will not be the last time you hear from Harley Quinn.