13

I awake the next morning from my spot on the floor. My back is sore from the hard ground, but it beats sleeping next to two fighting men. Stretching my neck muscles, I stand up and look to the bed.

I have to keep myself from bursting out laughing from the sight bestowed in front of me. Jimin is on his stomach, his head resting on Yoongi's chest. One leg is lies in between Yoongi's, the other strewn out the other way. Yoongi has his arms wrapped around the younger boy, his face buried in his blonde hair. Despite the their rather... Romantic position, they do look peaceful.

At least, that is until they wake up.

Yoongi slowly opens his eyes as he wakes up. When he sees me standing in front of them, he gives me a soft smile and recloses his eyes. His hands lightly stroke the back of Jimin's bare back and I bite my lip to keep from laughing.

Suddenly, his eyes snap back open. His brow furrows and he's quick to shove Jimin off him. Jimin opens his eyes and glares, annoyed from the rude awakening.

"Wha-" he says, his voice groggy.

"Get off me," Yoongi says, shoving Jimin all the way off now.

Jimin closes his eyes again and gives the older boy a mischevious grin. "You know you like it, hyung."

Yoongi makes a disgusted noise and turns to me. "Were you sleeping on the floor?"

Jimin opens his eyes again and looks at me. "Wait. What?"

I nod. "Obviously I was keeping you two apart, so I figured I'd do the nice thing and leave you two alone."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I'm going to see if the others are awake yet." He's quick to leave the room, his cheeks red. I finally let out the laughter that I've been holding.

I turn to a glaring Jimin. "If you were uncomfortable, you should have kicked him off and made him sleep on the floor."

I roll my eyes. "I didn't want to be rude."

He scoffs. "Right. Was that also your reason for allowing him to almost kiss you last night?"

My eyes go wide. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play innocent," he snaps. "I saw the way he looked at you back at the camp. Right before we got into the tunnels?"

"Oh my God," I groan. "Seriously? Is there some sort of superiority complex going on here that I don't know about? He was worried about me and just wanted to make sure I was okay."

Jimin stands up and puts on his shirt. "Oh really," he argues back. "He was worried about you. Not because he very obviously has feelings for you."

I stare at him, not really sure what to say. "He does not have feelings for me."

He runs his hand through his hair and huffs. "And water isn't wet."

"Jimin," I say, suddenly tired even though I just woke up. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Why does he know more about you then I do?"

"What are you talking about?"

He rolls his eyes and sits back down on the bed. "He said you had a similar experience to last night before. Why does he know that and not me?"

I shrug and shrink back. "I-I don't know," I stammer. "He just asked."

He sighs and places his face in his hands, his elbows resting on his knees. I walk over and sit next to him. I tentatively remove his hands from his face and hold them in mine. "I'm sorry," I say and he shakes his head.

He lets out a long breath before turning to me. "No," he starts, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten angry with you like that."

I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "I promise you that he doesn't have feelings for me." He gives me a doubtful look and even I have to wonder if my words are true. Maybe he does like you?

The idea sends a swarm of butterflies through my stomach, but I squish them down. You're with Jimin, I remind myself. Even if Yoongi does like you, you like Jimin.

Jimin then kisses me before standing up. "Come on," he says. "They're probably waiting on us."

|||

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I listen to him yell at her through the door, accusing me of having almost kissed her right in front of him. I might like to challenge the younger boy, but I'm also not stupid. Not only would he have killed me, but I'm sure she would have, too.

I sigh and walk away from the door, leaving them to their argument. I think it's become rather obvious that she doesn't feel the same way. Though I had been rather uncertain about it yesterday when we worked together. She didn't even get mad when I kissed her cheek.

I have to bite my lip to keep away the idiotic smile that begins to form, my cheeks going red from the memory. It had been a bold move and even I hadn't realized what was happening until it happened. I just acted on impulse.

My mind then wanders to just before I had kissed her cheek. She had surprised me by walking out of the tent. I had assumed she was going to work with Jimin, but when she chose me I couldn't help but wonder if her feelings about me were mutual.

I felt bad for having knocked her down, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that her being underneath me hadn't made my heart race in my chest. I had almost kissed her then, but just like every other time, I knew it was a bad idea.

Even so, I can't stop thinking about her underneath me, the way my body pressed into hers...

"What are you blushing about?" Taehyung asks, seemingly coming out of nowhere. I forgot he was sleeping down here.

I cough and shake my head, ridding my mind of the dirty thought that had started form. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Is it about Y/N?" He asks, his eyes wide with curiosity.

I give him a look. "What? No. Of course not."

He cocks his head to the side. "You like her, right?"

I open my mouth to deny it, but I can't form the words. Taehyung looks to me with a smile. "I knew it," he teases. "I saw the way you looked at her when we found her."

I shake my head. "You're such a nuisance."

He grins. "Don't worry, hyung. I'll keep your secret."

I raise an eyebrow. "Thank you?"

He nods. "And if it ails you at all, I think Y/N likes you, too. She just hasn't realized it yet."

I shake my head and look down with a sad smile. If only that were true.

The others begin to enter the living room and Taehyung gives me one last nod, as if to say "I got your back." Shortly after, Jimin and Y/N make their way down the stairs, fingers interlocked.

My eyes dart to Y/N's neck where a slightly discoloured mark rests. My eyebrows crease. You said you guys weren't doing anything, and yet you have a hickey. I shake my head again. It's really none of your business, Yoongi. Stop acting so jealous and get over yourself already. She's with Jimin. That's not changing.

Even with that thought in mind, part of me can't stop hoping that she'll turn around and fall for me just as hard as I'm falling for her.