12

A somber silence fills the tunnel as we slowly walk through the darkness. No one knows what to say, so no on speaks. Even Taehyung isn't smiling, his face pointed downwards. Jungkook walks close to him, their arms around each other as if they'd fall without the support. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin walk a little ways ahead, their silohuettes sagging.

I walk between Jimin and Yoongi, a thick tension hanging in the air above my head. At one point they had both reached for my hands at the same time. They had quickly pulled away after that, sending a glare in the others direction.

"Do we want to stop here?" Namjoon calls out and we all stop. "Or do we want to stay down here a little longer?

Yoongi looks at me with concern. He can probably tell just how tired I am, the events having worn me out more than anything has before. "I think we need to find a place to stop for the night," he says, placing a hand on my elbow.

"Yeah," Jimin quickly agrees, snaking an arm around my waist. "I'll help you up." He places a kiss on my forehead and I smile back up at him.

Once we are all out of the tunnels, Yoongi and Jimin nearly tackle each other to the ground as they go to search for safe place for us to sleep. I raise an eyebrow and the others eye them curiously.

"What's going on with them?" Namjoon asks me.

"I have no idea," I say, having absolutely no clue myself.

Taehyung smirks a little but quickly straightens we he notices me watching him. "You know them," he scoffs. "Always wanting to be better than the other."

Eventually Jimin walks out of a house and nods us in. The house is mostly empty with just a few pieces of furniture laying around. A large sofa takes is one wall, a smaller couch seated next to it. A couple dining chairs are strewn about, mostly in pieces. Glass litters the ground from broken picture frames, images of the family who lived here before stare hauntingly up at the ceiling.

"There's a couple rooms upstairs and a couple in the basement," Yoongi says, entering the room. "I figured someone could sleep in here and stay on alert while the rest of us pair up."

Jimin takes my hand. "I'll stay with Y/N," he says and Yoongi's eyes point down to our enclosed hands. "Goodnight, everyone."

Jimin pulls me up the stairs and into a large bedroom. There's a large bed taking up the center, old nightstands on either side. The room is mostly clean, save for dust and some broken frames. A bathroom is connected, though there's no way to get in due to a tree branch having pushed its way through the window.

I look over and see Jimin clearing off the bed. "These blankets are pretty destroyed," he says. "Luckily it's not cold out otherwise that would he a problem."

I nod and walk over to the bed. I sit on the edge and stare blankly at the wall. So much has happened within last few hours and I'm still trying process if all. Memories are mixing together and I find it hard to distinguish past to present.

I feel a major headache come on and place my face in my hands. There's movement besides me as Jimin takes a seat. He removed my hands from my face and holds them in his. "You okay?"

I nod as a tear slips down my cheek. "Y-yeah," I manage. "I'm good."

He places his forehead on mine, one hand going to stroke the back of my head. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Jimin leans in and kisses me softly before pulling away and standing up.

"Come on," he says. "It's been a long day. Sleep."

I do as he says and climb into the bed. He lays next to me, one arm going around my waist as he pulls us closer together, his hand going to my face. He smiles down at me. "Despite everything," he whispers, "I'm glad you're safe and that we are still together."

"Me too," I whisper back. I lean in and kiss him lightly, but he leans in even more to deepen it. The kiss becomes heated as our tongues dance with each other. Jimin moves our bodies so that he's slightly above me, his mouth never leaving my own. He kisses me hard as his hands slide up and down my waist, stroking the bare skin underneath my shirt.

My fingers tangle in his hair and he moans against my lips when I tug on it lightly. He breaks the kiss and dips his head down to my neck, sending tingles down my spine when he nips at the sensitive skin behind my ear. Breathing becomes harder and I find myself wanting to become closer. The boy above me appears to think the same for his body presses harder into mine.

Jimin breaks only for a moment to remove his shirt, the skin underneath clammy with sweat. He lips go back to my neck, except this time he bites harder, sending a sensation like no other through my body. "Jimin," I breathe out, my hands going to his bare chest. "S-stop." Though I don't want him to, I know that this isn't the time nor place.

He does as I say, but doesn't get off me right away. He rests his hands on either side of me, propping himself up. He touches his forehead to mine, his breathing coming out in small gasps as he tries remain in control.

He gives me one last kiss before rolling off of me. I lay my head on his bare chest as I attempt to steady my own breathing. I close my eyes, enjoying to softness of Jimin's skin underneath my finger tips.

Suddenly, though, the door to our room swings open, causing both of us to jump up. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything," Yoongi says, eyeing Jimin's bare chest. "But unfortunately all the other places to sleep are taken. Looks like I'm bunking with you two."

He then proceeds to walk over to the bed and lay next to me. The bed is large enough to hold the three of us, though I can feel the anger rolling off of Jimin in waves. Yoongi smirks as he leans against his elbow and stares at the two of us.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," he says, feigning guilt. "Do continue."

Jimin glares at the older boy, but says nothing as he turns his back on both of us.

"We weren't doing anything," I say in an attempt to ease the tension.

"Riiiiight," Yoongi says with a dramatic eye roll. He then, too, turns his back on me and lays down to sleep.

I look back and forth between each boy and sigh, laying my head back. It's going to be a long night.