The End

I'm gonna give it to you straight, I want to end this story.

Now hold your weapons of mass destruction! I have my reasons for this.

This story has gone from 4,000 reads in the first chapter to about 300 per new chapter if I'm being generous. I believe it is due to my weird storyline, developement, and powers that I've given to Izuku.

So unless you know the exact reason, I have a few more.

Second, the timeline/storyline is everywhere and nowhere, I make this USJ thing happen and family members pop out of nowhere. So these surprises and plot twists should be changed or remoced entirely.

If you like them, please take no offense.

I know I made an OP character on purpose and even tried to make it more fair in the newest chapter, however it won't work. No matter what villain I put in, the goddesses give him a quirk to beat it amd I know that is the plot of the story, but I hate how OP that is.

Sorry if you love OP characters.

Writing this story has gotten boring, everytime I try to make something interesting it fails in the draft or time I have. If you remember, I planned some dates for Izuku which never happened. So it gets boring to rush the story for my hectic schedule.

Excuse me, if you hate filler.

I have to write other stories for my busy schedule on Wattpad which creates a lot of pressure that I don't want to het rid of. I know my other stories are quite enjoyable and seem bettet than this one.

Sorry if you love this story and hate my others.

Lastly, I want to make up for this story by giving you guys a uge battle scene before moving onto make a better story. Although if you wish it, I could remake this story without all the gender switching and as many transformations.

My last sorry is to the ones who gave me OC's or ideas, they may never be added to the story.

So, I'll leave it to another vote

1. Keep Writing.

2. End it with a epic battle scene.

3. Rewrite in a better way.