Chapter 11: We're Back!

Heroes represent the best in ourselves, respecting that we are human beings. A hero can be anyone from Gandhi to your classroom teacher, anyone who can show courage when faced with a problem. A hero is someone who is willing to help others in his or her best capacity. - Ricky Martin

A/N: Now before and after reading this, think about the heroes in My Hero Academia. Who is a true hero?

Key:

'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone" - Normal Speech
"For" - Speech over an electronic device (megaphone, communicator, etc.)
"Reading" - Deity Speech
*This* - Sound Effects and actions (jaw drop, drink something, etc.)

Warning: Uses some offensive language.

A/N: This is filler where Izuku and Gwen go to the dorms, but I'm doing this for character development and some relationships to be built. 
Also, I use hero names for when people are in costume or the character doesn't know their real name. If not, then I will use their real name.

Onto the Story

Sunday Afternoon ~ Near UA 1-A Dorms ~ Izuku POV

After a short talk with Commissioner Stacy and a lot of uses of my quirks, I got Gwen into UA with my recommendation. But right now, I'm just driving Gwen to the dorms, but yes I call her Gwen and not Stacy.

"Izuku, what is UA like?" Gwen asked after she finally put down her phone.

"The classes are like any other high school, but for the hero course you have a training session or we do some sort of exercise. The exercises are basic hero stuff like battling against people you barely know and fighting indoors." I said while parking in front of the dorms. "Well, we're here. I'll have someone take you to your room while I prepare dinner for everyone."

After we went into the dorms, I saw Kirishima-san, Kaminari-san, and Jiro-san in the living room. "Woah! You guys live here?!" Gwen shouted/asked in amazement at the luxury of our living room

 "Woah! You guys live here?!" Gwen shouted/asked in amazement at the luxury of our living room

A/N: There is a tv behind the two stand-alone chairs, tight between them mounted on the wall.

"Huh," Kaminari-san said before she turned around. "Who's the new chic, Midoriya-san?"

"She's Gwen Stacy and a new transfer, but Jiro-san could you bring her to one of the spare rooms?" I said before walking off to my room.

"Sure!" She shouted as I walked away.

When I entered my room, it was still small and quaint, but I liked it compared to the other rooms I've seen. Most of the class almost remodeled the entire room, besides Ojiro-san who left his room the same but I remodeled mine for a bit more luxury and comfort.

 Most of the class almost remodeled the entire room, besides Ojiro-san who left his room the same but I remodeled mine for a bit more luxury and comfort