Chapter 17: Omni's Outbreak

"Trust your own instincts, go inside, follow your heart. Right from the start. Go ahead and stand up for what you believe in. As I've learned that is the path to happiness." - Lesley Ann Warren

A/N: Wow! 2 weeks and 1K more reads! Thanks for the wait, everyone! 
The Sports Festival will be in starting in Chapter 19!

Key'Hey' - Thoughts"Everyone!" - Normal Speech"Thanks" - Telepathy or Electronic Speech*For* - Sound Effects or Actions"Reading!" - Deity Speech

Onto The Story!

"Seriously, I thought you'd appreciate the time I'm taking out of my day to personally train and take care of you." Captain Marvel said as I ran out with a suitcase in hand while the other hung on to my phone.

"Well, sorry!" I said before looking at my newest text. "UA staff keep trying to call or text me to meet them and I can't just use my powers for everything unless you want to carry my unconscious body."

"I'd be fine with that," She said before I said goodbye to all of my peers and ran to catch up to my her. I mean seriously, she's 63 and still fighting villains without breaking a sweat!

After a while of driving, we all arrived at a private estate that belonged to my family. 'How do we afford this?'

"Soba-san," I said while walking into the estate

"Yes?"

"Can I host a concert this weekend?" I asked while Eri helped herself to a cookie jar.

"Why would you want to draw that much attention to yourself?" She replied as she led me to my old room. "I mean getting public is important for a hero, but you can do it when you get your license."

After setting my suitcase on my bed, I simply replied, "I already have my hero license. But I need to make a debut somehow and I don't just want to start fighting villains like other heroes. I want to help civilians through stuff like charity and morale boosting."

"Fair enough, but you have to spar with me first," She said with a smirk before leaving to get into her hero costume.

Sometime later, we both were in the courtyard while Eri sat on the porch with a platter of cookies she found. "Remember you win and you'll hold that concert. But if I win, I get to try a new gadget on you."

"Sounds good!" I say before shifting into One For All to combat Soba-san.

Captain Marvel, a Heroine who currently owns a very extended family business of heroes while being the rank 3 Hero as well.

Quirk: Energy Transference, Carol Danvers can transfer nearly any type of energy into her body and throw it back twofold. But if she doesn't focus on where she is absorbing energy (Hands, feet, back, etc.) the energy will not be absorbed.