Chapter 10: A Spider?!

Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce them from their predecessors - Jim Morrison

A/N: A new thing I'm doing with my stories, right now I'm going to have quotes be a part of my stories and a question for readers. But what is different from your generation to the previous one?

Also, Happy Mother's Day!!!

Key

'Everyone' - Thoughts

"Thanks" - Normal Speech

"For" - Speech Over Electronic Device

'Reading' - Mental Link Speech

*This* - Sound effects/ actions like sweatdrop and coughing

Onto The Story ~ Izuku POV

It's Friday and our classes were pretty normal as the results of the Quirk Evaluation and Battle Trial were still being made. Right now, I'm just in my room messing with a new utility for my hero outings, but I'm actually making near indestructible bracelets to help my poor defense and store some energy for my Limit Burst ability.

 Right now, I'm just in my room messing with a new utility for my hero outings, but I'm actually making near indestructible bracelets to help my poor defense and store some energy for my Limit Burst ability

'Izuku, you're going for another one of your hero outings again today, right?' I heard suddenly.

'Yes, Athena-sama. Just be prepared to drag me into the mindscape again.'

'Sure, but I'll be dragging you to an astral plane from now on for my convenience. I'll go get some popcorn then, see ya!' I heard before having a dull pain, meaning the mental link was cut off. So I put on a bracelet on each wrist before my door burst open.

"Izu-kun! Bring your ass to the kitchen!" Kasumi yelled before she dragged me by the arm.

"Kasumi! What went wrong this time?!" I yelled before she threw me from the hallway to the living room and doing the same to throw me into the kitchen.

"Well, Miss Perfectionist here just set the oven on fire trying to cook dinner!" She yelled as I looked at the oven to see it clearly on fire with Yaoyorozu-san using a fire extinguisher.

Then I turned into my Kitsune form once again to find I had another tail, making that three now. Also, my hair turned black with it in braids while the rest of my body seemed to fill out more than before, but my tails literally had heads on the end of them which seemed to move on their own.

 Also, my hair turned black with it in braids while the rest of my body seemed to fill out more than before, but my tails literally had heads on the end of them which seemed to move on their own