Chapter 19: Shining Smile

"Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace." - Christie Brinkley

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Telepathy or Electronic Communication
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves

~ Let's Start! ~
~ Brought to you by Chibi Izuku crowd surfing ~

After the concert ended, Izuku just went backstage and slumped into a chair as his clones dispelled while Carol and Wanda just packed up some smaller items. In the midst of Izuku's relaxation, the three lucky guests finally showed up backstage and just looked around the place, almost disappointed at the lack of something.

"Sorry... " Izuku panted out as he stood up. "Guess *pants* the concert took more *pants* out of me than expected... "

"Midoriya-kun, you can sit down." Said Tempi as she gently placed her hand on Izuku's chest and pushed him towards the chair he was sitting in. "I'm just glad to see you again." She said while looking away and playing with her black, frizzy hair as a light pink blush showed up across her face.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we've just sat down and talked, man," Hansuke said as he brushed his dirty blonde hair back and leaned on one of the tables left out backstage. "Plus, we'll have plenty of time once UA starts back up again."

"Right, you three are going to UA." He replied as he got thrown a bottle of water from Hansuke and Kira seemed a bit out of place as she checked her phone. "Sorry, Musubi-san, I guess you don't recognize me like this."

"Huh, what do you mean?" She asked but Izuku only responded in transforming into his first Kitsune form. Remember the white-haired girl in a white and blue kimono from chapter 1 or something. "Wait, that was you!" She yelled as Izuku held his fox ears in annoyance before transforming back.

"Kami, that was loud... " Izuku mumbled while rubbing his normal ears. "Seriously, fox ears are super sensitive," He said louder as Kira hung her head down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," She apologized as her cheeks grew a faint pink blush before disappearing.

"It's fine, but you three want something or have something to ask," He said before getting up and chugging down the water bottle he had. "But honestly, I have no idea what to do backstage at a concert. So you could hang out here for a while before everything gets cleaned up."

"Actually, you seem to know all of us pretty well, care to explain, Izuku." Said Hansuke which felt like an order to Izuku as the two girls got curious.

"Well, I saved Musubi-san from a bully when we were kids, I also knew Ru-chan in junior high from a project we had to do, and you Hansuke, I knew from childhood since my Kaa-san was close to yours before she passed." He answered before throwing away the bottle he drank from.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Kira said as kept her head up, only for Izuku to lift her head up by the chin.

"Don't be sorry, she passed away fighting a villain." He said before a single tear shed from his left eye. "She wouldn't want anyone to be stuck in the past, but for everyone to keep moving towards the future."

After that short inspirational speech, Izuku's phone started to get alerted about a nearby villain attack. Before anyone of the winners backstage could ask, Izuku started to use One For All and ran to the villain sighting, only to find a small jewelry store robbery conducted by some small thugs wearing masks of heroes like All Might and Endeavor.

"Wow, is that you All Might?" Deku joked as he ran in front of the store before one of the thugs shot a ball of plasma towards him. But he caught the ball and absorbed it into his body before roundhouse kicking the thug who tried to shoot him. "You'll have to do better than that!"