Chapter 7: Night of a Hero

After dinner that night, I went to my room but was only laying down and thinking 'There is more I could do for the world'. When that thought ran through my head, I played back the memory of fighting the Rhino and started to mumble to myself.

"It's been 2 weeks since I've gone out as Omni. If I do go out I'd be punished by my sensei's, hopefully, Midnight-sensei isn't as sadistic as I've heard. But I could save more lives than this generation's heroes, might as well." Then I transformed into Kuriyuki and jumped out of my window, ready to be a true hero.

After a bit of searching, I found a bank robbery with two women, each in a weird cat themed suit

After a bit of searching, I found a bank robbery with two women, each in a weird cat themed suit. They were fighting a silver-haired woman in a black latex suit. "Great, another seductress villain. I hope I don't die or lose this form, at least I am able to control my male hormones in this form. Hestia-sama, please be sleeping." I said before jumping into the action, staring at the woman robbing the bank.

"I'm gone for 2 weeks and you come out of the shadows," I said before I charged the woman with blue fireballs on the tips of my tails (I have two still)

"You'll have to do better than that, little fox," She whispered into my ear as she sidestepped my charge. "Name's Black Cat. I'm not some thick-headed idiot like that Rhino, your brute force won't work on me."

"Name's Omni, but it's good that you'll give me a challenge," I said before using the momentum from my charge to swing back around and kick her in her abdomen. Then I went for a shot with a fireball from my hand, but she just jumped over the fireball.

"Nice try, but let me show you my quirk," Black Cat said before snapping her fingers, making all the lights go out. Which left only the fireballs from my tails to give off a light, but that would also mean she would be at a disadvantage.

'These fireballs will give away my position but are my only way to see. I'll transform back to normal and see where that gets me, but I have to remember my goal is to defeat Black Cat, not become a celebrity.' I said before transforming back to normal and closing my eyes, trying to listen for footsteps or any hint of her position.

Well, I was trying to until I felt a pair of breasts touching my back and claws against my chest. "So that's what you really look like," I heard Black Cat say as I was frozen in shock. "This'll be so much more fun with only us in here."