Chapter 12: Training To Be Heroes

I hated every minute of training, but I said 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' - Muhammad Ali

A/N: Suffer now, for a better tomorrow. What have you suffered through? Personally. I'm just trying to keep my figure.

Key:
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Device speaking
"For" - Deity speech/thoughts
*Reading* - Sound effects and Actions

Onto The Story!

The Next Morning ~ Izuku's POV

After that eventful night, I woke up in my room with a major pain in my abdomen and left forearm, but just sent Principal Nezu a text about it and went on with my day. I took a simple shower and saw Gwen in front of my room while I only had my towel on.

"*Blushes* Um... Izuku," Gwen says before facing my dorm door and slapping both her cheeks before turning back to face me. "I brought Recovery Girl to check on your wound."

"Thanks, but don't worry about it. My regenerative powers healed the wound and there are just some minor aches every now and then." I said before opening my door while Gwen left the hallway in a hurry. After that, I got dressed in my uniform before cooking myself some Katsudon while almost everyone was sleeping, except for Gwen and Yaoyorozu-san out of worry and routine respectively speaking.

'Training is going to be a pain.'

'Sure is, but bear with it. You'll have battles like this where you have to fight injured, but keep it to a minimum.' Athena-sama said as I made a small nod in response before going to clean some stuff up.

Time Skip ~ Class Starts

When the first bell rang, the usual yellow sleeping bag unzipped itself revealing Aizawa-sensei. "Alright, class, you will be doing training all day today with class 1-B. All of your teachers will be helping out, but so will Izuku as he is injured from his patrol last night."

"Sensei, I'll be fine. Just some minor aches every now and then." I said, trying not to get rid of the chance to do some serious training.

"Sorry, but the Principal believed it was the best decision. After all, if All Might isn't ready we need another one-man army here, but if you can convince the Principal then I can't stop you." Aizawa-sensei said before applying some eyedrops. "Now the rest of you get in your P.E. uniforms and meet in Midoriya in front of the locker rooms, then he'll lead you to Gym Gamma."

Scene Change ~ Gym Gamma

When class 1-A got there, we were met with our teachers and class 1-B already there. But of course, there was a blonde guy with a mental issue, at least I hope that's the reason. 

"Ha! Class A is supposed to be better yet Class B got here first!" Said the mentally insane hero in training, but our annoying blonde started to talk.

"Shut up! Mister Hero over here fell a few times!" Kasumi said, which made a tick mark grow on my forehead and my right eye started to twitch.

"You try getting shot and walking half a mile! And for the matter, I only tripped once and caught myself!" I said before Aizawa-sensei's eyes started to glow red.

"Enough, it's time to train." He said before everyone got into order, but I just stood to the side while clutching my left arm. "Alright, so you can train by yourself or ask one of our staff to help you. Midoriya you'll be teaching a lesson to everyone later about fighting styles after lunch."