Chapter 13: Unforeseen Attack

"Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprises, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open up a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity." - Henri Nouwen

A/N: As the USJ arc will be in 3 parts, I need you all to go to the poll and vote once for each section, it really helps and don't be shy or afraid. All you have to do is a comment, yes or I want this.

More importantly, what do you creatures of unidentified species want to happen during the Sports Festival (Any event or between events as well)?

Key:
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
"For" - Deity Speech
*Reading!* - Sound Effects/Actions 

Onto The Story!

After the heroic course's training session, everything has been pretty calm except when Nezu-sama combined the 1-A and 1-B dorms, that was a nightmare. But either way, I did some training with my ghoul physiology, which has completely fused with my Haemokinetic Construct quirk, but otherwise the rest of the week I trained while healing myself when I could. As for class B, everyone but Monoma-san has been fitting in pretty well, as for Monoma-san everyone just assumes he's insane or has a mental issue.

"Personally, I made him completely normal but his quirk went to his head when he beat others with their own quirk," Athena-sama said as she popped out of nowhere to interrupt my monologue.

Today, the heroics course is supposed to be going to USJ, and sadly it isn't Universal Studios Japan. Right now, everyone is getting suited up while I wait for them, but I would have to wait anyway as I'm the class president and Yaoyorozu-san is the vice president.

"Midoriya-san, are you sure you don't need more equipment?" Aizawa-sensei asked with his hands in his pocket and surprisingly no sleeping bag.

"I'm pretty sure, but if I do need anything else I'd prefer to make it myself," I replied while scratching the back of my head.

"Why is that?"

"Well, my quirk Adaptive Resurrection would force me to get my hero suit modified a lot, so I thought some small enhancements might help. Plus, it makes me feel a bit better to use something I worked hard on and not relying too much on others."

In response, Aizawa-sensei grunted as if to say 'okay' before everyone walked towards us. "Alright everyone, just get on the bus and we'll be there in half an hour," Aizawa-sensei said before falling asleep in the passenger's seat.

Once everyone sat down, I was in between Sumiko-chan (left) and Yaoyorozu-san (right). Both of which, I believe would be excellent heroes in the future, but I won't feed anyone's ego right now.

"Izuku-san, what do you think we'll be doing at USJ?" Yaoyorozu-san asked while staring at my necklace.

"Probably some natural disaster practice and rescue practice. But I think the main focus is to get ready to be heroes, like with the rest of our training." I said with modest interest before looking at Sumiko-chan. "Sumiko-chan did you get that move I showed you down?"

In response, I got a simple nod. Before she could delve further, Tsuyu-san interrupted. "Izu-chan, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

"One of your quirks rivals All Might's in strength and I've seen you talk to him quite a bit, is there something with your relationship?" She asked which caught the attention of a few other students.