Chapter 3: The Next Step

Training Summary: After 7 months of cleaning Dagobah Municipal Beach, Izuku was given the quirk One for All by All Might. For the last two months, Izuku has been training with the quirks he has attained so far, now he can fight All Might at 5% for half an hour before losing or passing out.

Reality

After all that grueling training, I have a toned body and have trained my quirk to hold up with most pro-heroes. But right now, I don't think I'll be prepared for whatever UA has for their entrance exam. Either way, I now have two tails in my Kitsune form and have become a voice actor gaining publicity for the Pale Moon Cafe and a steady financial situation.

"Izuku! Get down here or you won't make it to the exams!" Kaa-san yelled up the stairs as I scrambled down in my middle school uniform that hid my features quite well. "Wait! ... Here, I want you to have this necklace, think of it as a good luck charm and a thank you gift from both Eri and me."

A/N: I'll put a flashback for Eri's rescue later, but she is like a little sister to Izuku.

"Thanks, Kaa-san. I'll make you proud." I said before running off to UA since I didn't want to have a train-related death or something of the sort.

Time Skip ~ After The Written Exam

'I'm pretty sure I almost aced the written portion, but the physical exam is next. Everyone is going to have much more training than me, but I can't let this put me down. I'll make my mother proud to retire her pro-hero status early and All Might even trust me as his successor.'

In the midst of my thoughts, I tripped over a rock. When I expected to fall face first but stopped midair as I floated back to my feet.

"Sorry for using my quirk on you! My name's Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you." A brunette girl with a round face said to me.

" A brunette girl with a round face said to me

"Thanks, Uraraka-san. My name is Izuku Midoriya, but most people just call me Izu. Good luck with the exams, maybe I'll see you later." I said before she ran off, but I could swear her eyes turned into hearts for a split second.