Chapter 6: Quirk Evaluation

A/N: Thanks to MrMirror for giving me some advice and messaging me personally, don't forget that I respond to practically any message that is sent directly to me or on my stories. But I'm going to start taking more time to build up my characters with more filler and fewer time skips between the story arcs replaced with filler.

Also, this story is aimed at Izuku to have a harem of only girls, but if you have any OC's you have or any characters from other series that you want me to be in here, I'll try.

Toshinori-sensei is when he is deflated and All Might-sensei is when he is in his buff form.

The Next Day

After that informative day, I just called Kaa-san and got ready for my first day at UA. But, I should say that my uniform hides most of my muscles so that was good and that also means Kasumi probably won't stare, just glare at me for my quirk.

With that said, I made some Katsudon for myself and waited for the rest of my class to wake up, but when I sat down to eat, I was met with the sight of Yaoyorozu-san reading.

"Midoriya-kun, could you make me some breakfast?" She asked while she made her bosom stand out.

"First, what happened to the -san at the end of my name? Second, I'll do it but you owe me later. Third, your assets won't work too well on me, cause my family is about 95% females and they all try to ask for favors that way." I said making her pout before I walked to the kitchen. "Well, what do you want?"

"How about some grilled fish?" Yaoyorozu-san said as she went back to reading her book.

Once I got back with her food, she devoured it almost immediately. Then I just started to eat as everyone else walked in and made some premade breakfast food. After about an hour, all of us walked to class and I had to report to the staff room for something.

Staff Room

"Excuse me... I was told to come here before class." I said as I walked into the staff room.

"Young Midoriya, glad you could make it. Now, we need to talk about today a bit." Toshinori-sensei responded as I saw Midnight, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Present Mic. "Today your class will be conducting a quirk evaluation test, so the basic ranking and stuff for later. But we all will be watching over your class and we just want to make sure you perform at your peak, ... or you may be expelled."

"Sensei, I understand. But I can't go all out." I simply reply as I walk towards the door.

"And why is that?" Midnight asked me before I left the room.

"Well, I don't want to kill myself in the middle of a test. That and I think my peers have great potential, I don't want to ruin that." I say as I left the staff room.

Class 1-A

When I arrived in the classroom, I could already hear someone yelling through the wall.

"Get your feet off the desk! Do you have no respect for our upperclassmen that used them!?" I believe Iida-san said that, but I only just walked in after that was said. Either way, he was arguing with Kasumi-chan about respect, that won't go well at all.

"No! I don't!" Kasumi-chan yelled in his face as she saw me enter the class. "Izu-kun! I saved you a seat!" She shouted as she pointed to the seat behind hers, hopefully, that isn't a metaphor for something cause behind me was Ibara Shiozaki.

"So, what did the teachers want?" Kasumi-chan asked me as she sat in her chair with her legs by the back of the chair.

"They wanted to warn me about using my quirk with today's quirk evaluation test." I simply replied as Ashida-san joined our conversation.