Chapter 2: Makings Of A Hero

Today was just like any other day, I got ready for the day, became Kuriyuki and served customers at the Pale Moon Cafe for a bit, and left for school. But on my way to school, a huge, muscled, and triangle-headed looking villain interrupted downtown traffic and started to fight Kamui Woods.

"Get ready villain! Lacquered Chains Prison!" Kamui Woods yelled as he tried to capture the villain, but the villain was kicked by a giant woman.

"Nice to make your Ass-quaintance. Name's Mt.Lady," She said as she stuck her ass out for a terrible pun.

'What happened to the cool heroes like All Might?' I thought as I looked at my watch

'What happened to the cool heroes like All Might?' I thought as I looked at my watch. "Crap! I'm going to be late for school!"

No One's Pov

Mt.Lady turned the villain into the cops as her eyes turned into pink hearts for a split second before returning to their purple color.

"Crap! I'm going to be late for school!" Izuku shouted, which was heard by Mt. Lady who came up to him.

"Hey... I could help you get to school."

"U-Umm... Thanks."

Mt.Lady then grabbed Izuku, enlarged, put him between his breasts, and dropped him off at school.

"Thanks, Mt. Lady, is there anything I could do to repay you?"

"How about you get me some of that Peach Ice Cream from your family's cafe? Then we can call us even, but here's my number when you got it."

"A-Alright..."

Izuku Pov

After that encounter, I headed to class, barely being on time though. As I waited for class to start, I took some notes on Mt. Lady's quirk and abilities in case I get that quirk or am against something like it.

As our teacher came in, he carried a stack of papers about half a foot tall. "Hello, class! Today we were going to talk about your high school applications, ... but I'm sure you all just want to become heroes!" He said as he just threw all the papers into the air and everyone used their quirk, but I just continued to write in my Quirk Analysis notebook.

"Hey, Teach! Don't lump me and Izu-kun with these extras! We're going to UA and becoming top-ranked heroes!" Kasumi yelled which received everyone's attention as the class went silent before they all laughed at me.

Inner Monologue

If you don't know what they're talking about, each hero is ranked with the more powerful and popular ones ranked higher. Right now All Might, Endeavor, and Midnight are ranked top 3 in that order. But as for why people are laughing is because, on my records, I'm recorded as Quirkless due to Hestia-sama's orders of 'staying off the radar'.