Epilouge

Epilouge

Its Prom day. Travis was shitting bricks eversince last night. He called Landon and Brock and told them Mary Ann had contacted him. Landon And Brock both decided to gaurd the back entry way of the school and Got some of the team to Gaurd the entry ways of the gym.

They wanted to make sure that Mary Ann Was no where to be found anywhere near their school.

Travis was trying to put on a smile for Troye. He was going to make this night unforgetable.

Speeking of his boyfriend, Troye was In his room with Masie looking over their attire. Masie was going to be wearing a black number as she calls it.

And Troye is wearing a simple suit with a aqua tie. Aqua to match his boyfriends hair. Cliche. Much.

"Okay, so Troye you should let me do your hair" Masie says. Troye stops.

"No way in hell!" he argued. There was absolutely no way she was doing his hair.

Well, that's what he told himself thirty minutes ago. But now he sitting in a chair, with Masie geling and combing and brushing and combing his hair is a bunch of directions.

"Oi! That shit hurts!" He groaned.

"Pipe down, m'almost finish...ah done" Masie said finishing his hair.

Troye sighed with relief and looked in the mirror, he looked sexy if he does say so himself.

He looked a Masie through the mirror and grinned. She happily returned.

It was now 6:39, they had exactly An hour to get ready.

Everybody who was even going was just now hoping in the shower and washing their bodies. Most of which were trying to protect their hairs.

They were moving swiftly yet nervously. It was the biggest dance of their lives. They wanted it to be perfect.

Troye and Travis were putting on their suit pants and shirts each nervous in their own ways.

Troye was nervous becausw he's back and he's going to Prom with the love of his life.

Travis was nervous because he was fucking afraid of what might happen and what Mary is going to do.

Once the brothers and Masie were fully dressed they each stepped downstairs drinking in each others attire. Travis was having problems in his nether regions when he saw Troye. He looked totally fuckable in his case.

Travis looked so handsome to Troye that it suddenly got hot in his suit, the sexual tension was on full effect.

Masie shook her head and pushed both of them out of the house and into the limo.

--

--

--

--

Once they arrived at the school, they saw a bunch of cars and limos packed outside. But the inside was so magical.

It was Paris themed. The twinkly lights and creme colored decor was something you'd see in a five star movie deal. But its here in Thundermans Gym.

Travis spotted Landon and Brock at the back entry waiting.

They gave the ok and Travis grabbed Troye from the group of people who were all asking about London.

"Oo, sorry guys, I need my date for a dance." Travis smugly said and drifted Troye away towards the middle of the dance floor.

A slow grind song and Troye started grinding his butt on Travis slowly and teasingly.